Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roosh V told us about Poland in 2012

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
"I originally planned on visiting the country for one month but ended up staying for seven. It wasn't because I made amazing friends or fell in love with the cities, culture or food. It wasn't because I became enchanted with its mountains or natural beauty. It was simply because I couldn't get enough of the women."

But people here now are talking about it like its new.
See this is the thing about the incel community, they like to think that their incel status at least affords them up-to-date knowledge and know how about the rest in of life and the world etc.

Spoiler: it doesn't
so stop shitting on other manosphere communities etc. And being arrogant. Incels are shit-eating bottom feeders, this hurts me to say this also obviously, but say it I must

rooshv is pretty based for a pua fag. He also predicted toronto

Last edited:
rooshv is pretty legit for a pua fag. He also predicted toronto
And he is aposed to conserva thots online that try to act redpilled to get betabux from viewers.

rooshv is pretty based for a pua fag. He also predicted toronto
He says some things that are pretty right on the money and sometimes he's just a typical redpiller. For example I tried to listen to one of his speeches on "blackpill" and his definition of blackpill was like "you don't think you'll ever get to be married one day so you just go fucking random slags every night!" LOL I wish I could have this lifestyle.

Roosh is a con-man, tho.

Roosh is a con-man, tho.
who isn't? This is what I'm talking about, all of your post it's always like some bitter incel hate-game shit, some insecure negative shit. You're just one of those incels...

all of your post it's always like some bitter incel hate-game shit

Sounds like you tbh, every time you reply to someone its insulting them, calling them retarded or calling them stupid. And not in an amusing or ironic way.

Sounds like you tbh, every time you reply to someone its insulting them, calling them retarded or calling them stupid. And not in an amusing or ironic way.
??? examples needed bee-yatch

Kek, I knew about this shit for years.
Coping whitecels think that Poland is some last bastion for whites, but in reality it's as degenerate as Cali.

JFL. I come more than often in Poland (cause I'm Polish) and let me tell you the Stacies there are just like Stacies in US or wherever. Are you a tall, blonde and muscular Chad? You can fuck your brains out there. Are you ugly and poor? Just forget it kek.

who isn't? This is what I'm talking about, all of your post it's always like some bitter incel hate-game shit, some insecure negative shit. You're just one of those incels...
W8m8. Your posts are very strange. Are you even an incel? My point is: you shouldn't believe in some guy with anecdotal evidence. Sure. Change your location but I would test on tinder first.

I'm from Poland and i can tell you about girls from here:

This selfish, dumb, egomaniac whores calculate their potential mates under this criteria:

1. Chad with money 200% chance
2. Chad 100% chance
3. Money 80% chance
4. Social status 70% chance
5. Average looking 50% chance
6. Personality 40% chance
7. Intelligence 20% chance
8. ugly but interesting 10% chance for landwhale
9. Incel 0%

% chance for getting laid & relationship