Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rotting on the floor

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Ever since I was a child we lived in poverty and everytime our upstairs monkey neighbors toilet flooded it would seep down and slowly rot the bed and wall in my room. So i had to sleep on the floor. Now many years later I still sleep on the floor. I honestly have gotten used to it and enjoy it besides the occaisonal roach waking me up. Sometimes ants crawl on me and I freak out thinking I have schizophrenia symptoms in the middle of the night cus of anxiety. Anyone relate?

I've read that sleeping on the floor is actually better for your joints in the long run that sleeping on a bed.

Wtf. I have schizophrenia. Stop using floor

Ever since I was a child we lived in poverty and everytime our upstairs monkey neighbors toilet flooded it would seep down and slowly rot the bed and wall in my room. So i had to sleep on the floor. Now many years later I still sleep on the floor. I honestly have gotten used to it and enjoy it besides the occaisonal roach waking me up. Sometimes ants crawl on me and I freak out thinking I have schizophrenia symptoms in the middle of the night cus of anxiety. Anyone relate?
I've been homeless for 5 years, am currently dossing on the kitchem floor of a crackden. So yes, I can absolutely relate.

Pics:

20190819 100141
20190819 100149
20190819 100156
20190818 200620
20190818 200635
20190818 200636
20190818 200653
20190818 200657

An LDAR 5 year veteran. At least I'm on NEETbux and can afford pay the internet in this place, it's only me that uses it as the rest of the crackheads are always smacked up. Internet, drinking until I pass out everyday and this forum keep me sane.

I do see alot of threads about fellow Celbro's worried about ending up homeless, perhaps I can serve as some sort of beacon of hope having lasted 5 years and slept just about everywhere. As long as you aren't materialistic, because forget about having posessions if you're homeless, bar a couple of bags of clothes. That and a willingness to sleep anywhere with shelter, and definately be ready to up sticks at a seconds notice. Also it helps if you can toughen up real fast, because in my experience, it's a jungle on the streets, think prison yard but bigger. Lastly, try and make friends with the right people, crackheads, alcoholiccel's, crazy homeless bums. Under normal circumstances you may well have looked at them with disdain, even fear, you might well hate them, but these are not normal circumstances and when you're homeless those are the guys you want on your side to fit in/be friends with. Trust me, I know.

Other than that, each day's better than the next lmfao!! :feelshaha: :feelsgah::lul::feelskek:

I'm gonna make an advice thread on homelessness I think.

Fuckkkk you sleep on that? Mogs even my best experiences in poverty. Is that your kitchen or what?
Trust me, I'm happy with place. This is Hilton compared to some places I've slept, especially in January when you are outside. It's my friends flat, it's full of down and outs. I prefer to stay in the kitchen as they all smoke crack in the sitting room and I can't stand that shit, plus even being around it wrecks my lungs/chest. Plus they hardly bother coming in here.

I've got a fold up bed coming later from the Salvation Army which will be most welcome, my back is fuckex on that floor. Will post updated pics when it arrives.
Strong username to post content ratio tbh

you live like the LDAR god Big Lenny tbh,mirin

Fuck bro, that's exactly like this place lmfao!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I've been homeless for 5 years, am currently dossing on the kitchem floor of a crackden. So yes, I can absolutely relate.

Pics:

View attachment 145528View attachment 145529View attachment 145530View attachment 145531View attachment 145532View attachment 145533View attachment 145534View attachment 145535
Wow reminds of when i was out on the road trucking. Company gave me the nastiest freightliner the whole thing smelled like rats. Still made it work for myself though. Keep on hustlin brother

i dont go on the floor

Bro why don't you make friends with the roaches? They're based....they don't give a shit about anything and like to do fun stuff. I think roaches are scary looking but I wish I didn't think that. In conclusion, I think roaches are cool and based

A couple years ago i slept on a normal bed , then i slept on a mattress and now i also just sleep on the floor .
It isnt because i cant afford it , its just because im a minimalist .
Im trying to reduce myself to the bare minimum . It feels much easier .

Trust me, I'm happy with place. This is Hilton compared to some places I've slept, especially in January when you are outside. It's my friends flat, it's full of down and outs. I prefer to stay in the kitchen as they all smoke crack in the sitting room and I can't stand that shit, plus even being around it wrecks my lungs/chest. Plus they hardly bother coming in here.

I've got a fold up bed coming later from the Salvation Army which will be most welcome, my back is fuckex on that floor. Will post updated pics when it arrives.

Fuck bro, that's exactly like this place lmfao!
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Do you pan handlemaxx?

Do you pan handlemaxx?
I rarely need to but when I'm in a different place (usually when I'm in hospital and they discharge me) I have done, just mainly to get some grub and try and hitchhike back.

Wow reminds of when i was out on the road trucking. Company gave me the nastiest freightliner the whole thing smelled like rats. Still made it work for myself though. Keep on hustlin brother
Aye, I'm used to this way of life and I never get down about it. I like just having a couple of bags of clothes to my name and the freedom to come and go when I like without bills etc.. Enough booze and shelter and I'm sorted