Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory RREEEEEEEEE never hesitates to call others "simp", but he appears to have soft spot for white women

Personally I hope all Foids go extinct. Especially the white ones. Sex Bots when they are modernized and optimized are no doubt going to be the future.. if the holes don't ruin the industry before it starts anyway.
If I was a low T simp i'd be saying stuff like "white women are nice to me and treat me like a human being"
Foids are naturally crafty.. but the white ones are the most intelligent and can use Men against each other. This is why they act nice, they want to bring about your ruin and how better to do so then diplomacy and smiles while they stab you in the back sneakily. Meanwhile you are busy looking around wondering what just happened.

"pls @Diocel I swear I'm a good boy"
@Diocel This pathetic cuck faggot is simping for Fatima who doesn't even give him time of day but instead gets fucked by black dudes and white dudes. :lul: He is single-handedly destroying sand rep.
Personally I hop all Foids go extinct. Especially the white ones. Sex Bots when they are modernized and optimized are no doubt going to be the future.. if the holes don't ruin the industry before it starts anyway.

Foids are naturally crafty.. but the white ones are the most intelligent and can use Men against each other. This is why they act nice, they want to bring about your ruin and how better to do so then diplomacy and smiles while they stab you in the back sneakily. Meanwhile you are busy looking around wondering what just happened.
Bro watch out you're simping hard saying that white women are more high IQ on average. Or so the actual simps on here would say. :feelskek:

Projection. :feelstastyman:

Indeed, but this curry is not a simp unlike the sandniggers ITT and that autistic kid larping as a gorilla. :feelskek:
You're literally the only simp here. The op completely exposes you and so you're losing your mind running around calling everyone else a simp. Grow up you insecure loser

why does it matter anyway

You're literally the only simp here. The op completely exposes you and so you're losing your mind running around calling everyone else a simp. Grow up you insecure loser
You find 90% of women attractive. You are a simp faggot, not me. Jfl at your inbred genes.

People can't exist in a Vaccuum
You're mad because I celebrated the dead French guy. Typical cumskin.
How am I simping for "Fatima"? By calling out you for white-worshipping curry you are? White women hate Indian men, yet you are talking about how you appreciate white women. Just fucking lol, unbelievable.
Jfl you think those subhuman rats are attractive. Indeed you are a big simp. Now go and talk to Fatima you pathetic cuck.

You find 90% of women attractive. You are a simp faggot, not me. Jfl at your inbred genes.
Yes I find women attractive. And I never simp for them by saying they at treat me like a human being and simp for a certain group of them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Literally king simp and doesn't even understand simping

This inbred nigger thinks it's simping when you state facts. How sad.
He says he isn't simping but says white women being beautiful is fact holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes I find women attractive. And I never simp for them by saying they at treat me like a human being and simp for a certain group of them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Literally king simp and doesn't even understand simping
:feelskek: Absolutely pathetic trying to justify being a simp. You are no better than incels in denial.

Finding above average brown girls attractive = simp cuck

Appreciating white women for their "beauty" = not a simp

:lul:
Literally those Fatimas aren't even above average you simp sandnigger cuck. :lul:

:feelskek: Absolutely pathetic trying to justify being a simp. You are no better than incels in denial.
the op literally completely exposes you as a simp jfl at you

High quality thread and high IQ discussion overall

Where did I simp you cuck? Unlike you, I don't simp. :feelskek:
LMAO the qoutes are LITERALLY up there. you even said white women's beauty is factual and objective :feelskek: :feelskek: and then you double simped by saying at least they treat you like a human.
Bro you are king simp. literally NO ONE here agrees with you. You're in a league of your own

who are these fatimas even?

I think you just got brutally rejected by a hot Moroccan girl and now you screech about them on here lol
I never thought Moroccan subhumans were attractive so keep coping, pathetic simp.

He is a self hating white worshipping low iq cuck. He's no different from TehGymCel. Sometimes i can't tell the two apart.

If a white foid asked to shit in his mouth he would let her.

Im real close to hating indians more than i hate cumskins, and i hate all humans. Most of them are self hating human scum

View attachment 363680

Its an odd human phenomenon that exists mainly in both indian men and women. They believe that if they hate themselves enough they'll ascend to whitehood, or be cool with whites for whatever reason. Nothing will quell a cumskins hatred for all races though, so its pointless.
Hold on, how are some foids not more objectively attractive than others -- in terms of height, musculature, facial structure, et cetera? Cumskin whores win in almost every aspect except aging, where noodles win because noodles look 30 when they're 40.

I agree that we should avoid pedestalizing language, though.

LMAO the qoutes are LITERALLY up there. you even said white women's beauty is factual and objective :feelskek: :feelskek: and then you double simped by saying at least they treat you like a human.
Bro you are king simp. literally NO ONE here agrees with you. You're in a league of your own
Jfl at this giga projection, you think majority of women are attractive and I'm the simp here. Sure thing bud. Whatever helps you cope. :lul:

They are low IQmaxxed simps. Maybe they'll get that crumb of pussy they're simping so hard for, let's hope.
I was looking at you mongo. :feelsseriously: You are the insufferable one.

Some of the best things in this place are the countless dramas between the users JFL.

Jfl at this giga projection, you think majority of women are attractive and I'm the simp here. Sure thing bud. Whatever helps you cope. :lul:
Yes, I personally find majority of women attractive. I can't help that I'm high T with a high sex drive.

you LITERALLY said white women's beauty is objective and factual and you appreciate it and they at least treat you like a human :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can act as aggressive as you want, facts are no one here agrees with you because you're literally obviously wrong and you're literally obviously the simp

@RREEEEEEEEE

Let me just point this out:

It is not simping to point out that factually, Western/Northern European foids as a group have higher PSL ratings.

It is definitely slightly more susp to say that "they treat me like a human", but I think context is the determining factor here.

Simps can't deal being called what they are so they're barking at me all at once, jfl.
imagine getting denied by nature that which you crave the most and calling your self a simp , you cannot simp even if you wanted to

Yes, I personally find majority of women attractive. I can't help that I'm high T with a high sex drive.

you LITERALLY said white women's beauty is objective and factual and you appreciate it and they at least treat you like a human :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can act as aggressive as you want, facts are no one here agrees with you because you're literally obviously wrong and you're literally obviously the simp
Simp cuck spotted. :lul:
imagine getting denied by nature that which you crave the most and calling your self a simp , you cannot simp even if you wanted to
Not simping is the best thing an incel can do. Nothing more pathetic than a simp incel like the majority of cucks ITT.
@RREEEEEEEEE

It is not simping to point out that factually, Western/Northern European foids as a group have higher PSL ratings.

It is definitely slightly more susp to say that "they treat me like a human", but I think context is the determining factor here.
You provide the only high IQ answer here amidst all the crying and the barking from these simp cucks. Don't worry, I am a 2/10 curry truecel, nothing suspicious about me being treated like a human being.

I'm coping when you thought I agreed with you? :feelswhat: Honestly don't get you 3D Roast Beef lovers. More evidence that pussy or the removal of it makes Men mad I suppose. Makes sense biologically.

I'm coping when you thought I agreed with you? :feelswhat: Honestly don't get you 3D Roast Beef lovers. More evidence that pussy or the removal of it makes Men mad I suppose. Makes sense biologically.
It was in response to your last post you fucking moron. :feelskek:

3 pages in an hour already

over for hypocrite cels

@RREEEEEEEEE

You're also a pakicurry who worships white girls, let's not try to project your cuckness for whites here for objective PSL.

Simp cuck spotted. :lul:
You finally spotted yourself. Good
You are the only one projecting by using the word simp or inbred in nearly every post. Ironic.
View attachment 363698
I literally called him an inbred once in a friendly way that I often do with everyone and he has not been able to let it go since. I think I really hit a nerve there.

3 pages in an hour already
Of course cowbro. I'll give you the tldr version of it: bunch of pathetic simps are crying and barking for me because I called them out on their simping. Now they're pretending as if I'm the simp for talking about PSL perspectives. Jfl at their projection.

But i thought he hated white people :waitwhat:
Most (all) ethnics living in the west are jealous and bitter, all too happy to be used as a displacement leech. Fuck em.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back