Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory RREEEEEEEEE never hesitates to call others "simp", but he appears to have soft spot for white women

You're also a pakicurry who worships white girls, let's not try to project your cuckness for whites here for objective PSL.

You finally spotted yourself. Good

I literally called him an inbred once in a friendly way that I often do and he has not been able to let it go since. I think I really hit a nerve there.
Try harder, simp. Maybe you'll get some crumb of pussy. Jfl!
Wisest thing you've said today.
Most (all) ethnics living in the west are jealous and bitter, all too happy to be used as a displacement leech. Fuck em.
I only dislike stormfrontcucks for the most part. Whites who are nice to me, I like.

What happened to your High T… you haven't mentioned it for about an hour. :feelshaha:

I'm a pakicurry?
Aren't you a paki?
In your case you gotta do what you do best: simping. :lul:

Jfl he's seething and can't think straight.
Nah I literally never even speak to women as humans. While you white knight them cuz they at least treat you like a human being :feelskek:
Most (all) ethnics living in the west are jealous and bitter, all too happy to be used as a displacement leech. Fuck em.
Jealous of a dying race who's only thing they do nowadays is white and cry as they're drying off

Aren't you a paki?

Nah I literally never even speak to women as humans. While you white knight them cuz they at least treat you like a human being :feelskek:
Cope more you simp.
Aren't you a paki?

Jealous of a dying race who's only thing they do nowadays is white and cry as they're drying off
He's Chinese you fucking simp cuck.
What happened to your High T… you haven't mentioned it for about an hour. :feelshaha:
U mirin' my high T curry genes?

Cope more you simp.
Constant projection won't help..

you're unanimaously agreed upon here as the simp. That's a fact.

You're also clearly a cuck.

and you're defintely an inbred.

Anyway I'm gonna let you have a good cry cuz this thread was embrassing for you

Constant projection won't help..

you're unanimaously agreed upon here as the simp. That's a fact.

You're also clearly a cuck.

and you're defintely an inbred.

Anyway I'm gonna let you have a good cry cuz this thread was embrassing for you
Indeed, the projection won't help you. You're the simp here for thinking majority of women are attractive. Yet you're not getting their pussy, absolutely pathetic. At least the cucks on Inceltears get some, you and @gymletethnicel get nothing for your simping. :lul::lul:

No, I'm rice. My granddad was a CCP member.
Eh, still you worship white girls, specifically blondes and you project that on everyone

It was in response to your last post you fucking moron. :feelskek:
Yeah that is what I was talking about. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

It is pointless to debate you for even a second, if something challenges you you just don't care about it and never bring it up or take notice of it in hopes that everyone will forget.

Eh, still you worship white girls, specifically blondes and you project that on everyone
I project that on everyone? Are you seriously denying that soyciety gives cumskin whores a halo that nobody else gets? If anything, soyciety's tastes are being projected onto mine.

I project that on everyone? Are you seriously denying that soyciety gives cumskin whores a halo that nobody else gets? If anything, soyciety's tastes are being projected onto mine.
Society also gives white men the halo effect. Kpop gives asians the halo effect. All weak minds are affected by it. You're allowed your prefrences, but when you're like simp cuck king reee projecting it as "i appreciate their objective beauty they're hotter than all girls that's factual" then it's simping

Yet you're not getting their pussy, absolutely pathetic. At least the cucks on Inceltears get some, you and @gymletethnicel get nothing for your simping.
Did you seriously just make that comparison? :dafuckfeels: Your tongue is stained with Mayo Foid shit. What kind of Man makes an insult like that? :feelswhat:

mahathir-tweet-29102020_b1nn.jpg
so?

@pp183 you seeing this shit? :feelskek: :feelsPop:

My opinion is that @RREEEEEEEEE is a low T phaggot of the highest order. Someone who believes that Male Models are 6/10s, Dick size doesn't matter, hunter eyes is lookism troll and all ethnic women are disgusting is nothing but a low IQ fag just like most curry"cels" of this forum.

He is clearly a bluepilled goat fucker Jihadi.

Yeah that is what I was talking about. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

It is pointless to debate you for even a second, if something challenges you you just don't care about it and never bring it up or take notice of it in hopes that everyone will forget.
Because they're wrong dude. If I am wrong I will admit 100%.

My opinion is that @RREEEEEEEEE is a low T phaggot of the highest order. Someone who believes that Male Models are 6/10s, Dick size doesn't matter, hunter eyes is lookism troll and all ethnic women are disgusting is nothing but a low IQ fag just like most curry"cels" of this forum.

Keep crying about dickpill you utter faggot.
weak argument, you can do better. also every response to me is going to bring me one step closer to 500. :feelsthink:
Cope.

Euro foids are nicer to brown men from what Ive seen.

Come to America, brown men are rock bottom. Both Curry and Sand.

Did you seriously just make that comparison? :dafuckfeels: Your tongue is stained with Mayo Foid shit. What kind of Man makes an insult like that? :feelswhat:
Yes, now cry about it if you don't like the reality of it.
Euro foids are nicer to brown men from what Ive seen.

Come to America, brown men are rock bottom. Both Curry and Sand.
No bro I am supposed to hate even the ones who are nice to me. Low IQ they are.
I don't know about @RREEEEEEEEE but i support those terrorist attacks in Europe, especially in France.

Im not even that religious.
Based about supporting those attacks, not so based about not being that religious.

I don't know about @RREEEEEEEEE but i support those terrorist attacks in Europe, especially in France.

Im not even that religious.
Think as you like

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Mods need to nuke some niggers here, smells like normie shit to me

Thankfully no, but the average "french" man will have my phenotype in the next decades.

Or maybe it's already the case, maby maby.

The phenotype you belong to - yes, your genes - no.

yes bhai
giphy.gif

Are you dense?
No, but i do know a certain someone who is who's only rebuttals are: "Cope" "Keep crying for me" and other various assortments of crying online.

No, but i do know a certain someone who is who's only rebuttals are: "Cope" "Keep crying for me" and other various assortments of crying online.
Because that's got everything to do with being a ""murtād."" I know you're not a sandnigger but damn, I couldn't differentiate with all this retarded coping you're doing.

Because that's got everything to do with being a ""murtād."" I know you're not a sandnigger but damn, I couldn't differentiate with all this retarded coping you're doing.
What i don't understand is how you are worse at talking to another human being then a literal sperg like myself, you bounce from subject to subject and can't defend yourself in an argument if it were to save your own life. You just call people names all the time and even after all that you still somehow get your ass whopped, it's like you are constantly drunk. Whatever, why am i even talking to you.

Another drama thread
Me waiting for an update

I'm attracted to my own race and not a self-hating coper who wants a cumskin whore JFL
keep shilling for cumskins faggot
I've been calling this hypocrite guy out from Day 1. Claims he's a Muslim, yet wants to bang prostitutes. :feelskek:

What i don't understand is how you are worse at talking to another human being then a literal sperg like myself, you bounce from subject to subject and can't defend yourself in an argument if it were to save your own life. You just call people names all the time and even after all that you still somehow get your ass whopped, it's like you are constantly drunk. Whatever, why am i even talking to you.
Some people are so far onto another spectrum that no amount of logic or rationality will ever reach them.

Arguing with him is like arguing with a 5 year old foid.

Projection, denial, and ignorance.

White women are the only ones treating me like a person and aren't rude to me for no reason. However this doesn't mean I am seeking a relationship with one. When it comes down to it, they're just like the other races of women who think I'm ugly as heck.
I have to agree to some degree. When I was approached 60+ foids years back, white foids gave the least harsh rejections on average. Also when ask someone question or help, white foids are most cooperative, noodles the least, curryfoids in the middle. Again this is just my experience. I suspect that rice and curry foids self hatred is far more severe than white foids racism(non sexual) towards ethnics is.
This is normal tbh. Every race hates their own race of women the most. I know white women piss me off way more than other types of women, anyway.
this too. whenever you go to what's the worst race of women. people will just put the women of their own race on average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back