Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory RREEEEEEEEE never hesitates to call others "simp", but he appears to have soft spot for white women

True, but can't say all ethnic women are ugly, many are cute and attractive to me, plus some of them behave better (relatively). I'd choose a virgin ethnic 14 yo wife tbh, instead of a refrigerator headed tall white woman, but if I get to choose (jfl) it would be an obvious choice for my kids. Plus, I read in some post, that some traits can jump over a generation, so I guess, me pairing with a wide jawline white girl can cancel out my shitty genes combo and maybe let this woman's and my father's mogger traits and blue eyes make a chad kid
No, but most ethnic women are subhuman from what I see. The best looking ethnic femorrhoid is a white becky jfl.
keep coping you ethnic sandnigger bitchboy cuck.
:soy: We must protect the precious white women!
Well, I just wanted to point out that the only reason why these two tourists got the amount of attention that they did (compared to other tourists, journalists, aid workers, etc who are killed while travelling or working) is that they were pretty white Scandinavian femoids.

i hate all foids equally regardless of their race
No, it was because they were white and were tourists. Look at the French dude who get beheaded, he was an incel-tier looking cumskin but it caused worldwide backlash anyway. So your point is not correct I have to say.
Proving how impractical and dead Islam really is.
Just blame something that's abstract bro! Jfl, this is why your sandnigger IQ is showing.
ok ricehead, your women are getting dicked down by “cumskin”s on a daily basis :feelskek:
SEAmaxxing is a thing because your women lust after whites especially, and reject their own race to take white dick. keep coping.
Yeah, you coping cumskins can't deal that your precious white princesses :soy: are getting BLACKED so you steal the yellow man's woman. Absolutely pathetic.
Laughing about unfunny things shows how much I hurt you. :feelskek: Cumskin BTFO'd.

No, it was because they were white and were tourists. Look at the French dude who get beheaded, he was an incel-tier looking cumskin but it caused worldwide backlash anyway. So your point is not correct I have to say.
The missing white woman syndrome is well-documented in academic literature.

There is a social hierarchy that places white femoids at the very top, and that privilege endures even after death.

No, but most ethnic women are subhuman from what I see. The best looking ethnic femorrhoid is a white becky jfl.

:soy: We must protect the precious white women!

Just blame something that's abstract bro! Jfl, this is why your sandnigger IQ is showing.

Yeah, you coping cumskins can't deal that your precious white princesses :soy: are getting BLACKED so you steal the yellow man's woman. Absolutely pathetic.

Laughing about unfunny things shows how much I hurt you. :feelskek: Cumskin BTFO'd.
keep coping you ethnic muzzie bitch boy :feelskek:
you btfo’d no one. Islamic patriotic paki muzzie mudshit living in Netherlands :feelskek::feelskek:

The missing white woman syndrome is well-documented in academic literature.

There is a social hierarchy that places white femoids at the very top, and that privilege endures even after death.
Then explain current rage over some beheaded French cuck?
keep coping inbred paki mudslime
Your parents are cousins, retard. Inbred dog barking.
keep coping you ethnic muzzie bitch boy :feelskek:
you btfo’d no one. Islamic patriotic paki muzzie mudshit living in Netherlands :feelskek::feelskek:
U mad cumskin soyboy?

I don't see that rage. Not as big as the rage over beheaded white foids.

Look, I'm not saying that only white foids get attention when they are murdered -- but ceteris paribus, white foids are worshipped far more often. The fact that you are denying this makes you susp.

Look, I'm not saying that only white foids get attention when they are murdered -- but ceteris paribus, white foids are worshipped far more often. The fact that you are denying this makes you susp.
Dude. Are you for real? French president decided to anger Islamic people worldwide, European countries holding one minute of silence in honor of beheaded Frenchie. This has caused more demonization towards Islamic people than those sandniggers did in Morocco. Nothing "sus" about me. That's just your paranoia kicking in. I am a confirmed truecel. I posted proof.

Your parents are cousins, retard. Inbred dog barking.

U mad cumskin soyboy?
stop being a fucking pussy and use the reply instead of quote so i can get a noti.
fucking retarded mudslime muzzie bitch boy.

Ye white foids are at top of planet. A single white foid is worth 1000 men to the media. Really brutally unfair world

Never heard of that user.

He's coping JFL.
White women bow for you bro :lul:
Literally look at this thread son. You talk about how I can’t grasp reality when literally most of the ethnics in Europe (in YOUR countries) are talking about how white women treat them the best. How can you be so cucked? Get some racial cohesion and join your white brothers, and fight for our people, or else the brown tide will drown you.
Fight for what? White women ruined this whole world. Why would i fight for them?
White chads are fucking 80% of women, why would i fight with them. How are they my brothers?

White women bow for you bro :lul:

Fight for what? White women ruined this whole world. Why would i fight for them?
White chads are fucking 80% of women, why would i fight with them. How are they my brothers?
Laugh 5
Bummer is hilarious JFL

He's no different from TehGymCel. Sometimes i can't tell the two apart.
Me and @RREEEEEEEEE have nothing in common except that we're both ethnic subhumans.

Just start shit with other people theory

I know white chads fuck all our women while i rot but they are my allies bro :soy: :soy:
This is why I don't like BLM. They only support thug tyrones while they hate on and ignore incel blacks like me.

"muh race alliance" is cucked gigacope.

This is why I don't like BLM. They only support thug tyrones while they hate on and ignore incel blacks like me.

yeah tbh world is too wide and big now too really care about muh race. I would understand nationalism if it was like 10,000 or 100,000 in a race but the numbers are hundreds of millions. how can you care about so many

yeah tbh world is too wide and big now too really care about muh race. I would understand nationalism if it was like 10,000 or 100,000 in a race but the numbers are hundreds of millions. how can you care about so many
Exactly.

"supporting ALL your race" = supporting the Chads and foids of your race = cucked

Six pages of this damn :feelswhat:

Except you mog me with your European phenotype.
Thats right you mudslime, White > Sandnigger
Now, keep coping bitch boy. You’re saying it yourself XD

Exactly

Six pages of this damn :feelswhat:
Simps kept barking for me.
It failed too. Everyone can now see how much of an autistic sperg he is.

View attachment 364113
An aspie faggot larping as gorilla is calling me autistic? :lul: Peak comedy, simp faggot.
Yes, it's quite hilarious. You can notice something really funny here. He desperately tries to get users on his side

Same with saying how he has no beef with @BummerDrummer despite bummer being extremely retarded

Calling upon @Diocel to explain how he's better than the rest

what a clown lmao
You are simping for Arab femorrhoids who are cucking you with black guys. :lul: Pathetic simp faggot.
Thats right you mudslime, White > Sandnigger
Now, keep coping bitch boy. You’re saying it yourself XD
Cumskin cope, you are subhuman compared to ethnics.
I have literally never seen projection this hard. He's using every single insult that applies to him and literally no one in this thread agrees with him.
This is a public meltdown
You literally have a thread where you say 90% of women are attractive. You are the very definition of a simp. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Amoeba IQ thread

Mods, lock this shitstain thread already

281 replies

never saw something like this before ngl

Mogs me brutally
Maybe you should go to Inceltears and ask to have a discussion with them, good little incel boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back