Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Run Gatsby Game

M

malakai

Banned
-
If anyone has read or seen the film, the protagonist is a poor, lower-tier normie named Jay Gatsby who has a crush on his waifu. He never pursues her because he feels inadequate as she comes from wealth, however, never underestimate the power of pussy. He dedicates his entire teens to reinventing himself and educating himself on market shares, does whatever he can.. years late (in just his mid-twenties) he is one of the richest men in America and throws crazy parties where he gets to fuck Stacies

Yet he still only has the heart for that Waifu. Ignore the waifu part, and be Gatsby, gents

I've fantasized about this for years. Ultimately, it's hopeless, because she wouldn't love you for you. Even with all the money, Daisy wouldn't leave her Chad husband for Gatsby.

Man It was ages since I read the novel and watched the 2014 movie. Good stuff and suifuel at the same time

I think I should try to do it as well and sui.if I fail.

I will probably read the novel

Jay Gatsby is a fucking Chad.

If anyone has read or seen the film, the protagonist is a poor, lower-tier normie named Jay Gatsby who has a crush on his waifu. He never pursues her because he feels inadequate as she comes from wealth, however, never underestimate the power of pussy. He dedicates his entire teens to reinventing himself and educating himself on market shares, does whatever he can.. years late (in just his mid-twenties) he is one of the richest men in America and throws crazy parties where he gets to fuck Stacies

Yet he still only has the heart for that Waifu. Ignore the waifu part, and be Gatsby, gents
Gatsby literally died for Daisy, what a cuck. Also he’s a chad anyway.