Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Russia is Winning in Ukraine, This is a Bad for Incels, Here's Why

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
this

also ascension in jewkraine is betabuxxing a whore who uses you to get out of that shithole. what an achievement
How does her marrying you help her get out of that shithole? She'll still be in Ukraine dumbass.

Russian victory pisses of the (((mercantile class))), so that’s who I “ vote” for, simple as.
How about you respect the people in your society who bring you the goods you desire?

Ghost of Kyiv is literally fake epic bacon propaganda. There is no such person. Original footage on twitter is a screen record of a video game.
I thought it was real ngl.

This is actually sad, Ukrainecels die for peace so western guys could sex tourism there. Good i hope Putin level them with the ground, better dead than being cucked, i dont like sexpatters and slavs are my friends. Based if Slavs dont let their foids whore with rich westerners.
They already did by letting millions of toilets and their daughters escape to Western Europe. They'll cuck Ukrainian men with the nigger in the (((refugee))) camps.

How does her marrying you help her get out of that shithole? She'll still be in Ukraine dumbass.
by hoping that you take her back to your homeland or divorce raping you for easy cash

By the way, Russia is poor too. So, you can try to buy sex with Russian foids.

I mean you move to Ukraine permanently and get her to sign a prenup.
you think a golddigger would sign prenup when marrying some rich incel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yes because it's better than nothing, and she can just take your money while dating you, like a sugarbaby thing
there are still plenty of poor countries in the world, and economy is further collapsing too

there are still plenty of poor countries in the world, and economy is further collapsing too
Yeah but if im going to be sperging my wealth on this, i want the hottest women possible.

I'd gladly settle for a loyal 2/10, but if im paying i want the hottest.

To be honest, if I were rich, I'd just go for surgerymaxxing. Why spend money on foids?

I'm worried i'd do that and still not look good enough and still be incel.
If you're, say, a 3/10 (an incel), you can become a 4/10 (a low-tier normie) through surgeries. If you get very lucky, you can become a 5/10, I believe. At least, I'd try to become a 5/10. I'd just feel better even if I became a solid 4/10. Fuck those gold diggers.

If you're, say, a 3/10 (an incel), you can become a 4/10 (a low-tier normie) through surgeries. If you get very lucky, you can become a 5/10, I believe. At least, I'd try to become a 5/10. I'd just feel better even if I became a solid 4/10. Fuck those gold diggers.
5/10 can still be incels due to hypergamy.

I hope Putin totally destroys ukraine and hopefully the russian army rapes and impregnates all the ukrainian foids.

Death to Ukraine!

Slava Russia!

20%
I just want as many dead huwhites as possible

This is actually sad, Ukrainecels die for peace so western guys could sex tourism there. Good i hope Putin level them with the ground, better dead than being cucked, i dont like sexpatters and slavs are my friends. Based if Slavs dont let their foids whore with rich westerners.
not sure ukraine will be that easy now that millions of women have left the country.

Your brain on soy.

Giga soy

Like who? Everyone keeps saying that slavic toilets are giga race traitors are that they will fuck anyone but slavs but I don't see anyone coming here :feelshehe:
Because you live in Croatia. They want to go to the West.

I hate Ukraine and all that comes with it.
Because it has become the land of moralfags.
Ukraine has to CEASE to exist and become a part of Russia.

You can only really maxx there if you're white so idc.

ascension my ass jewkrainian foids are as horrible as west foids

The ghost of keiv was a Twitter lie

How about you respect the people in your society who bring you the goods you desire?
They don’t bring me shit except kike tribal insanity festering in a rightfully gentile country

If you cannot go Ukrainemaxxing go SEAmaxxing simple. The thing is different about standard of living and foids in SEA got yellow or brown skin.

You are the most retarded poster on this forum, OP. And that's saying a lot.