Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia just bombed Poland killing some farmers

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
It will be in the media soon. Chances for a nuclear postapo scenario just increased by 1%, lifefuel for postapocels :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
How did you get the Intel so quickly? :smonk:

I love Putin. The best time to strike the Jewkrainian military, is when the masses are busy thinking about the World Cup.

I don't want nuclear war yet, haven't even got into politics goddamn

Well shit, hope I dont get my virgin ass drafted over a missle that killed 2 fuckers.

Sad it didn't hit me

Big if true, gay if larp

lol you guys advocating for nuclear war, have never been camping with no food and water for at least a and living in the wilderness. That's what is going to happen when all infrastructures don't work, the food supply chain doesn't work, farmers can't grow food because of nuclear contamination, the water system doesn't work, and the banking system doesn't work. It will be chaos. Even camping is fucking difficult. Now imagine a whole city, put like this. I'm sure 99 percent are not preppers. Imagine 99% of city people trying to hunt in the vicinity of their city. It will be chaos, and life is going to be trash.