Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian army looks like it has collapsed to me

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The Russian army in Ukraine doesn't seem like it is answering to Moscow anymore. The Russian army appears to me to be withdrawing from Ukraine, and negotiating with the Ukrainians for safe retreat without getting shot at by Ukrainians while retreating. Something about the army, ultimately if they stick together they don't have to listen to the political leadership. Because what are you going to do.. send the army in at them?

This is a revolutionary state where large elements of the army are no longer following orders from the center. What will Moscow do. What you have to do in that situation is change the orders, eg.. if the army is withdrawing regardless of what you order, to keep control over time for now you have to give the order to fall back.

Where are you getting this information from? There's an information war going on too so reports may be unreliable at best until verified, although I don't doubt the incompetence of the Russian forces.

Where are you getting this information from? There's an information war going on too so reports may be unreliable at best until verified, although I don't doubt the incompetence of the Russian forces.

I use translate to English to read Russian and Ukrainian sites, and for their youtube videos use the translate with the closed captioning.

In the latest videos there isn't fighting like before. The Ukrainians are driving up to towns where the Russians have retreated from. Each time one side or the other takes a village, town or city there is pictures and videos of them online. And war mapper are using that info

So some places I could say well maybe there just weren't Russians there.. but then you see left over Russian equipment. Other places of strategic importance when the Ukrainians drive up and it is abandoned, I know there must have been a Russian order to withdraw.

Also the timing where the Russians are all gone before the Ukrainians get there, even though modern militaries move very fast in vehicles. It likely is agreements between the Russian officers and Ukrainian command.

Not looking too good for them... :feelshehe:

But we'll have to wait and see. :feelsjuice:

Interesting to hear. Afaik, I mostly read ISW and BBC for info, they're still holding on in kherson. Probably not for long. I've also read that they may try to form a defensive line at the luhansk border and hold on to the separatist territory there and in donetsk. If they move reserves there.

Overall, yeah it seems like it's over for Russia and they'll be on the defensive from now on unless you're right and the military rebels. It's incredible how incompetent they've been. I guess their outdated army and poor logistics did them in.

The Russian army in Ukraine doesn't seem like it is answering to Moscow anymore. The Russian army appears to me to be withdrawing from Ukraine, and negotiating with the Ukrainians for safe retreat without getting shot at by Ukrainians while retreating. Something about the army, ultimately if they stick together they don't have to listen to the political leadership. Because what are you going to do.. send the army in at them?

This is a revolutionary state where large elements of the army are no longer following orders from the center. What will Moscow do. What you have to do in that situation is change the orders, eg.. if the army is withdrawing regardless of what you order, to keep control over time for now you have to give the order to fall back.
Russia can win this war anytime they want.

The first head of state of the Soviet Union.

Architect of the Red Terror.

Born a Jew.

51D9B70B 5288 4A88 8C94 EEA201174135

Yakov Sverdlov

Putin should retire next election and rot in peace This is massive fuck up on his part.