Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Samuraimaxxing works for Asian men

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few months ago I was in a large Primark department store with my mother to buy clothes for a cousin (kid). While walking there I saw this teeny tiny Asian man, he had brown skin and long hair in a Samurai knot, walking with him was this little blonde haired Eurasian girl (luckily for him he didn't have a son because it would've ovER for a boy with a dad that short).

Not too long before that I saw a couple, a Woke-looking short haired tall White toilet with a brown man I can best describe as "a Business Samurai", the man wore a very odd fashion that looked like a cross between a formal business suit and Samurai clothing and he also had long hair that looked like an ancient (pre-14th century) Samurai haircut.

The Christmas before that I took a cousin of mine to a children's festival. I was basically the only man there (other than the volunteers) but then I saw a 6'5 blonde haired Stacy, she had deep blue eyes as blue as pearls and had model-like facial features. But who was her daughter? A Eurasian girl with very strong Asian features and only mildly resembled her White Stacy mother.

Even before that I saw several long haired Asian men with White toilets. The vast majority of Asian men have short hair, but the few with long hair ALWAYS have White toilets.

Yesterday while bicyclemaxxing in a park I saw several Asian-Dutch interracial couples, 3 were AMWF, only 1 was WMAF, and only 1 was AMAF. While 2 of the Asian men with White toilets were tall and had short hair, one man was shorter than his girlfriend and had long hair in a Samurai knot.

I'm convinced that Samuraimaxxing might work on Dutch toilets, even for Maluku men.

Just be yasuo theory

just cut people in half with a katana bro so you can get pussy

8:05: Wake up for your ninja duties as an asian man.
8:40: Kill your noodlewhore wife
9:35: Impress a white girl by executing a random innocent man on the streets with a Katanna
10:50: Date white girl, impregenate her on the same night
12:32: Commit seppoku, leave foid to take care of Samurai babies.

Seppuku works well, I agree

8:05: Wake up for your ninja duties as an asian man.
8:40: Kill your noodlewhore wife
9:35: Impress a white girl by executing a random innocent man on the streets with a Katanna
10:50: Date white girl, impregenate her on the same night
12:32: Commit seppoku, leave foid to take care of Samurai babies.
damn, this shit might actually work lol

Fakecel if you can commit seppuku cause truecels don't even have a ricecel friend to decapitate his head.

What is the curry equivalent of samuraimaxxing tho

Lifefuel for 5'6 Japanese men

Asian men can't be incels. :feelsping:

A few months ago I was in a large Primark department store with my mother to buy clothes for a cousin (kid). While walking there I saw this teeny tiny Asian man, he had brown skin and long hair in a Samurai knot, walking with him was this little blonde haired Eurasian girl (luckily for him he didn't have a son because it would've ovER for a boy with a dad that short).

Not too long before that I saw a couple, a Woke-looking short haired tall White toilet with a brown man I can best describe as "a Business Samurai", the man wore a very odd fashion that looked like a cross between a formal business suit and Samurai clothing and he also had long hair that looked like an ancient (pre-14th century) Samurai haircut.

The Christmas before that I took a cousin of mine to a children's festival. I was basically the only man there (other than the volunteers) but then I saw a 6'5 blonde haired Stacy, she had deep blue eyes as blue as pearls and had model-like facial features. But who was her daughter? A Eurasian girl with very strong Asian features and only mildly resembled her White Stacy mother.

Even before that I saw several long haired Asian men with White toilets. The vast majority of Asian men have short hair, but the few with long hair ALWAYS have White toilets.

Yesterday while bicyclemaxxing in a park I saw several Asian-Dutch interracial couples, 3 were AMWF, only 1 was WMAF, and only 1 was AMAF. While 2 of the Asian men with White toilets were tall and had short hair, one man was shorter than his girlfriend and had long hair in a Samurai knot.

I'm convinced that Samuraimaxxing might work on Dutch toilets, even for Maluku men.
Jap only