Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sands cant be incels/ its not a incel nation

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★
10%
change my mind

All ethnics are incel @tehgymcel420

ethnics fuck always everyday thats why you have so many children
It's not true attraction, in ethnic countries females are property that can be traded and sold.

change my mind
Racially I'm 3/4 middle eastern and 1/4 white so I look completely middle eastern but culturally I am completely American. This is the worst of both worlds and I am incel as fuck. I can't fit in with white Americans because I am brown, can't get a Hispanic or Asian foid because they are white-worshippers and I'm not white, and am not part of Muslim culture so I can't get a girlfriend the Muslim way. In recent months I have gone to mosque a few times, but it seems like it would be difficult for someone new to Islam to get a girlfriend from mosque. Genders are completely segregated, so you would have to win males' trust and presumably they would introduce you to their foid relatives. Not like you could just drop in and get a foid.

Why don't Muslims go back to their own country?