Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Saudi Arabia has submitted to cuckery

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
Going to the west and dreaming about getting tons of white pussy is just stupid. Every guy I know that went to Europe hoping to get laid came back empty handed even the rich guys driving Lamborghinis in London only get Arabic girls and I don’t want any of that my standards are much lower all I want is legal alcohol and a Filipino live in gf they are low maintenance and easily replaced.

You mean improving the life of unmarried ordinary men
make them legal and they'll go for you no more, they're easy maintenance cuz they what they're doing is illegal and dangerous

a subhuman country that accepts alcohol and whoring is just an invitation for black and white rejects to come and take over, you lose far more than you gain, but you're a rootless cosmopolitan from dammam anyway so you're not invested in anything beyond yourself while still wanting a say in how the country should be run

Dammam

Cops. They still need a permission to travel.

I like our royal family and fuck Muslims they are the reason I’m an incel.
Woah dude,I was born in Dammam too:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:I didn't know incels were growing in saudi too.I heard the new generation of saudis is very westernized:reeeeee:,is that true?

Woah dude,I was born in Dammam too:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:I didn't know incels were growing in saudi too.I heard the new generation of saudis is very westernized:reeeeee:,is that true?
Yes they are such cucks

Yes they are such cucks
I am actually surprised to see a Saudi cel here,I was born in Saudi,but I am not native,I miss it so much,especially the food

Clearly the Saudi Government didnt come to this decision on their own. They obviously succumbed to pressure from the UN. I wonder ((who)) could be behind this.
Who is it :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: