Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a BBC thug effortlessly pick up a cute white girl in the liquor store last night

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
It's insane how easy it was for him.

Wasn't what you'd call Tyrone, but not ugly. He wasn't tall, maybe 5'8" or so. Really skinny but lean. Overall a pretty regular looking ghetto black guy really. He basically just went right up to this cute blonde middle class looking white girl (at least a 7) right in front of a bunch of other people and was like "wus yo name gurl" and started making small talk about where she was from and shit. Got her number in like 60 seconds and then convinced her to get in his car with him and some other ghetto black friend that was with him.

After they left people were just like damn that was smooth. There was this one fat older redneck looking dude that you could tell was super pissed about it. They probably tag-teamed that bitch later that night. Not the first time I've seen stuff like this either.

Married white betabux cucks: this is what your "good girl" is doing when you let her go out on her own.

Stormcels: I don't know how you can continue to deny BBC game. Far as I can tell it's the only way this kind of thing happens.

Blackcels: You have a lot of explaining to do. Maybe ditch your nerdy white friends and start being that "negative" black stereotype. Stop being Steve Urkel.

Happens around me in my area all the time. Young white girls drool over blacks. being black gets you around a point on your looks in Midwest America.

cuckpill robert

Don't let @Tellem--T see this

thug game only works if you have been validated and are actually confident

if u are an ugly manlet black its over tbh

Never saw an in-store pickup unless it was a Chad, thank goodness.

Assuming you didn't pull this story out of your ass, one outlier does not disprove the dozens of statistics. This is the exception that proves the rule.

Let me guess, he clapped your cheeks afterwards?

hahaha what a cucked community you must live in, yourself included

that shit would be impossible to happen where I live

Assuming you didn't pull this story out of your ass, one outlier does not disprove the dozens of statistics. This is the exception that proves the rule.
He's fuckin lying or the bitch was super ugly incels can't rate for shit

He's fuckin lying or the bitch was super ugly incels can't rate for shit

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was some fucked up looking white trash looking girl that the OP overrated because she was young and slim.

I've literally only seen one instance where a legit hot white girl was with a black guy and the black guy was pretty good looking himself.

BBC at it again

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was some fucked up looking white trash looking girl that the OP overrated because she was young and slim.
The place was at a liquor store so she was definitely trashy cracker whore

So blacks are getting women in USA?

Blacks keep denying BBC theory STILL after this irrefutable proof.

Blacks keep denying BBC theory STILL after this irrefutable proof.

Irrefutable proof? It's a fucking anecdote.

Meanwhile there are dozens of online dating studies that prove blacks are low on the totem pole, only occasionally beating out asians and indians.

I wish whitecels would stop trolling and at least engage genuinely in the race pill.

Blacks are usually the kings of low inhib.

Just run thug nigga game

These kind of threads need to be banned

and no evidence pics were seen that day

Seen this happen all the goddamn time with my chad friends. Was there when I saw my Tyrone friend pick up a literal model from the supermarket. She said she could smell the booze on his breath (we just came from the bar) but like 15 minutes later she had her tongue in that booze filled mouth. The next day he skipped work to fuck her. I came home and he was sitting there on the couch running his dick on h is ass. That pissed me off and just rage quit by walking out and going to the beach.

Another time Chad and Enrique picked up these korean girls from the street and fucked them in the car. When I try to do this women just ignore me. It isn't like I don't know how Chad does this shit, I was literally there every step of the way in these situations, except for the fucking. No JBW or BBC theory here. Only thing that was different between me and them was FACE.

You saw a nigger pick up a nigger. Don't be interrupted by the illusion.

You know both of them will die slow and young.

These kind of threads need to be banned

So sick of this BBC meme

Non black women hate our guts

I feel bad for blacks that live in nonblack communites or only like nonblack girls.

let me just pull my extra 3 inches out the closet.

Happens around me in my area all the time. Young white girls drool over blacks. being black gets you around a point on your looks in Midwest America.

I live in the deep south. I mean there's a reason there used to be anti-miscegenation laws and shit here.

This is someone's future wife.

If I ever catch anyone of you guys betabuxing in the future, I will shoot you in the fucking head.

thug game only works if you have been validated and are actually confident

if u are an ugly manlet black its over tbh

Was a manlet according to most here. Wasn't particularly great looking. Who knows maybe "just be confident bro!" can work.

No white guy will touch her if they found put.

It's a true story. Again not the first time I've seen such a thing. And the "stats" are bull because there's a big difference between what women look for when seeking a husband vs just hookups.

Of course femoids want it all (money, looks, big dick) but usually have to make compromises in reality. Lower class women being more impulsive will typically choose the latter two (hence why they end up in abusive relationships more often) while femoid SWPLs will often choose money and stability. They may still try to have their cake and eat it too by fucking the Chad gardener while the betabux husband is away.

Could've been a drug deal

hahaha what a cucked community you must live in, yourself included

Small town in the deep south. Had it been 50 years ago the dude would have been lynched for sure.

OP sounds like big cuck tbh

And cucks cannot be trusted so yeh worthless thread tbh

And the "stats" are bull because there's a big difference between what women look for when seeking a husband vs just hookups.
Cope. Tinder is a hookup app but shows the same pattern as traditional dating sites.
a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

Stop trying to hard to reject facts. You're just as bad as the normies who reject the black pill because they've "seen ugly guys get laid all the time bro!".

thugmaxxing is legit. women love high-threat males