Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a BBC thug effortlessly pick up a cute white girl in the liquor store last night

it's over for whitecels

The place was at a liquor store so she was definitely trashy cracker whore

LOL because only white trash go to liquor stores. You ever even been to one before?

Also you saying you wouldn't fuck a trashy girl? Fakecel.

low iq bait thread

Cope. Tinder is a hookup app but shows the same pattern as traditional dating sites.
a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

Stop trying to hard to reject facts. You're just as bad as the normies who reject the black pill because they've "seen ugly guys get laid all the time bro!".

All the numbers show is that men in general are fucked. Whoopie 6.7% response rate from white women to white men! "More than twice the response rate to black men!", I'm sure you will quip. Yeah, with such low numbers overall it's actually pretty insignificant in regards to how such numbers actually effect real world scenarios.

And why the fuck would I be coping here? I'm not even black.

Last edited:
Where i live its full of mulattos. Leave your house and you are guaranteed to come across a mulatto. Its ridiculous

OP is the bbc troll?

Fuarrk I thought we got rid of him...

All the numbers show is that men in general are fucked. Whoopie 6.7% response rate from white women to white men! "More than twice the response rate to black men!", I'm sure you will quip. Yeah, with such low numbers overall it's actually pretty insignificant in regards to how such numbers actually effect real world scenarios.
Statistically you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.
Don't try and pass it off as statistically insignificant, facts are facts.

And that's not even entering the marriage conversation which you already admit your dumb BBC meme doesn't apply to in any way shape or form.

the most solid evidence of BBC Theory is right here on this forum.
@FACEandLMS has been running BBC game and statusmogging the entire forum.
It truly is over for whitecels.

Ouch, is this what living in America feels like?

thugmaxxing is legit. women love high-threat males

No fucking shit. And yet all these people here who are clearly just mad about their 5 inch wee 'lil pinkies are constantly going on about Jeremy Meeks.

Damn, that is smooth. Though really, what type of dumb bitch gets in a care with two guys she doesn't know?

Some women crave danger, I suppose.

No fucking shit. And yet all these people here who are clearly just mad about their 5 inch wee 'lil pinkies are constantly going on about Jeremy Meeks.
Thug game then if it's so easy, white bois can thug game too.

OP sounds like big cuck tbh

And cucks cannot be trusted so yeh worthless thread tbh

Cuck for seeing something that happened and then reporting it? For telling the obvious that it isn't impossible for blacks to get white pussy?

You need to just kill yourself already dude my God you're a fucking retard.

Statistically you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

And that's not even entering the marriage conversation which you already admit your dumb BBC meme doesn't apply to in any way shape or form.

Okay dude, you're fucked. That what you want to hear?

Again, if you're too much of an autist to be able to conceptualize and understand how such low numbers overall are actually pretty insignificant in regards to how such numbers actually effect real world scenarios and their perception I can't argue with you.

Put differently: white guy has to approach 93 'foids before getting a date. Black guy has to approach 97. Yeah, that's totally noteworthy, right? Average and below men are fucked regardless. Point is, with such low variances and response rates overall, being black or ethnic isn't really a valid excuse for inceldom.

Last edited:
low iq thread

end this already

I gotta admit you absolutely destroyed the BBC theory that I used to believe in.

Fucking hate it how every white bitch sees blacks as "alpha" just because she sees some black degenerates rapping to a mediocre beat on youtube.

Fuck this shit man.

Cope. Tinder is a hookup app but shows the same pattern as traditional dating sites.
a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

Stop trying to hard to reject facts. You're just as bad as the normies who reject the black pill because they've "seen ugly guys get laid all the time bro!".

The male highest response rates are unexpected.

thug game is for cucks. when you discard your personality just to get laid you have already commited the highest form of cuckoldry.

As a black guy you gotta play the black thug game if you wanna get laid. It sucks for the normal black guys.

thug game is for cucks. when you discard your personality just to get laid you have already commited the highest form of cuckoldry.

dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

This guy gets it

It's the ultimate validation when you don't have to change your core personality to get laid.

JFL at pretending to like shit you hate and putting on a exhausting act just to get laid

Meanwhile Chad can be a pokemon geek and get laid

high iq nibber @Tellem--T

dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif
dhMeAzK.gif

This guy gets it

It's the ultimate validation when you don't have to change your core personality to get laid.

JFL at pretending to like shit you hate and putting on a exhausting act just to get laid

Meanwhile Chad can be a pokemon geek and get laid

fL4T7xD.gif
fL4T7xD.gif

Story sounds fake to me. A middle class white girl gets into car with ghetto niggers after a minute of talking? It is true that BBC thugs can pull white girls but they typically aren't high quality. It reads like some cuckold fiction story complete with the angry redneck

Try being 5’2 with
A shit frame
And a receded hairline
Acne scars
Huge forehead

Story sounds fake to me. A middle class white girl gets into car with ghetto niggers after a minute of talking? It is true that BBC thugs can pull white girls but they typically aren't high quality. It reads like some cuckold fiction story complete with the angry redneck
Fake shit by the resident bbc cuck troll

thought he had left, but apparently not

Inter racial dating is disgusting

Wait a minute, I thought personality makes no difference?

If you can get laid by making a few adjustments (personality adjustments mind you, not even working out or anything) and you don't then you're volcel. You really think Chad is 100% genuine in how he acts?

Nerdy white guys aren't attractive to women either. They have to NT-max on top of being good-looking.

Think what you want. I mean some of you really need to go out in public every now and then because what I described is not that uncommon.

It's insane how easy it was for him.

Wasn't what you'd call Tyrone, but not ugly. He wasn't tall, maybe 5'8" or so. Really skinny but lean. Overall a pretty regular looking ghetto black guy really. He basically just went right up to this cute blonde middle class looking white girl (at least a 7) right in front of a bunch of other people and was like "wus yo name gurl" and started making small talk about where she was from and shit. Got her number in like 60 seconds and then convinced her to get in his car with him and some other ghetto black friend that was with him.

After they left people were just like damn that was smooth. There was this one fat older redneck looking dude that you could tell was super pissed about it. They probably tag-teamed that bitch later that night. Not the first time I've seen stuff like this either.

Married white betabux cucks: this is what your "good girl" is doing when you let her go out on her own.

Stormcels: I don't know how you can continue to deny BBC game. Far as I can tell it's the only way this kind of thing happens.

Blackcels: You have a lot of explaining to do. Maybe ditch your nerdy white friends and start being that "negative" black stereotype. Stop being Steve Urkel.

Anecdotal evidence but ok.

sounds like she was a THOT

shiit, u shoulde've slide in in scooped that thottie

Every white girl nowadays have this innate desire, interracial fantasy they play out everytime they are with her friends and alone, one of being blacked; western propaganda has put them this notion, this lust, explored in rap songs that brag about conquering white females while the white male jerks off like a cuckold, a weakling white boy who serves to only fight for made-up social causes supporting BLM while the white girls ride on the bull, it is typical, almost predictable (the exact, raw truth of just being Bull)