Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Saw a cute jb wearing this today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was refreshing to see a young person not fully indoctrinated in liberal bullshit. But still Chad only.

i bet it was supersized and she was wearing it like a dress
and i bet it's her conservative 6'5 chad bf

i bet it was supersized and she was wearing it like a dress
and i bet it's her conservative 6'5 chad bf
It seemed to be normal size. But she was also wearing black leggings. :feelsohh:
I believe she was with her mom and siblings unless she was by herself and just walking near them. Either way Chad only.

Oversized hoodies will always reign supreme my friends
tumblr_inline_pfc9w0Rnqt1vp31ym_640.png

Screenshot 20210619 120237

Imagine calling a foid based jfl at the state of this forum

Meanwhile slurping drug dealer Tyrone dick at this moment :lul:

Probably something her conservicuck dad bought her, same reason I use to wear tapout and MMA shit as a kid, because we had a few shirts left over I could wear not because I actually cared about it.

Loving your country as an incel is cucked.

Your country hates you and all other incels.

Keep sucking zogdick goy.

She can help me pack my nuts in her mouth.

Women don't actually have beliefs like that. They're imprinted on them by their fathers and boyfriends.
She might start dating some blm type a few months from now and suddenly hates cops and America.

Army worship is absolutely based tbh

The idea of a conservative tradwife is a cope.

She'll happily talk about the importance of "marriage" and "family values" while she lets tyrone use her a cumrag on the first date. Femoids can't be 'based' they couldn't care less about traditional morality. Their only "moral code" is based on what gives them tingles between their legs.
View attachment 457805

Imagine calling a foid based jfl at the state of this forum
It's hammer time. :banhammer:

Probably something her conservicuck dad bought her, same reason I use to wear tapout and MMA shit as a kid, because we had a few shirts left over I could wear not because I actually cared about it.

maybe wearing shirts like this will become the next hot shit now that a stupid woman is Vice President

Bro, if you're ugly, then your face literally offends her. Might as well pack your bags :feelsEhh:

Political foids dont know anything other than what they see on twitter, they really have no idea what’s actually going on in the world
168334012.jpg

If you showed them this picture they’d have no idea what it meant and why the US military is actually a crime syndicate

Women don't actually have beliefs like that. They're imprinted on them by their fathers and boyfriends.
She might start dating some blm type a few months from now and suddenly hates cops and America.
This guy is black pilled. :feelsokman:

The idea of a conservative tradwife is a cope.

She'll happily talk about the importance of "marriage" and "family values" while she lets tyrone use her a cumrag on the first date. Femoids can't be 'based' they couldn't care less about traditional morality. Their only "moral code" is based on what gives them tingles between their legs.

It's hammer time. :banhammer:
well spoken greycel :feelsLSD:

That flag offends me.

poppy fields?
Honestly I have no clue what that picture is of either tbh.
You guessed right, Afghanistan was starting to phase out these fields until the grunts took control of them.

i think the united cucks could explode :feelsseriously:

:blackpill: Everyone who signs up here should be forced to read this comment so they don't go believing foids can be based

Was about to say I want to fuck this JB hard until I saw this post and realized the truth

Meanwhile slurping drug dealer Tyrone dick at this moment :lul:
I was going to comment 'impossible', but since he's talking about America it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was happening. America is so cucked by slavery that the black man is almost god over there. In Europe, there's near 0 chance of that, as young foids here haven't been indoctrinated the same way american jbs have, so it would be a football/soccer playing chad that was doing stuff with her. Doesn't make a difference for us, but at least it's less cucked than some bbc tyrone ruining hwr youth and innocence.

Over for patriotic cels :feelskek: she prob uses it to attract patriotic chad jfl

Meanwhile she is packing chad's babies, go vomit your yankee shit elsewhere.