Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy saw a noodle with 3 curries today

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It is actually something bad. I knew this malaysian-chinese girl who used to hang out with curries but never been in a relationship with one except white guys

It is actually something bad. I knew this malaysian-chinese girl who used to hang out with curries but never been in a relationship with one except white guys
they need curries as friendzones orbiters while they fuck with white chads, normal thing

im pretty sure they fucked afterwards one of the curries looked decent

nice joke, OP

im pretty sure they fucked afterwards one of the curries looked decent
Bro asians mog curries in what universe they dont

It's over for non-chads

Bro plz don’t post that emoji, it scares me

This made me hungry ngl

Over for currycels
Over for ricecels

You should come to Singapore, many more for you to see :feelsokman::feelsokman:

no noodle for ya face

what abt curries
offical """"""""""""""""""""statistics""""""""""" put curry population at 9% but it only contains citizens of cuckapore of indian descendant, in reality there are 2.5 million foreigners in singapore (out of 5.5 million) and 40% of them are curries
so the total curry population is probs over 1 million which is like 25% of the population, I see curries everywhere lmao.

offical """"""""""""""""""""statistics""""""""""" put curry population at 9% but it only contains citizens of cuckapore of indian descendant, in reality there are 2.5 million foreigners in singapore (out of 5.5 million) and 40% of them are curries
so the total curry population is probs over 1 million which is like 25% of the population, I see curries everywhere lmao.
is this a very hot place

not the reaction i was expecting

well, if this is true then the situation was laughable and comical; maybe they are orbiters but who knows?