Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a zoomer black metal foid yesterday

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
A rarity. She was wearing cargo pants and a leather jacket with the band name Burzum on the back. She had a decent looking face. I was inside my dads car when i saw her so i couldn't speak with her. I wonder if she's just a poser or genuinely likes black metal. Will she only date men who are also into black metal? Or does she want Chad like everybody else? I would ask her if she likes Burzum, what's her favourite song etc, but she was also walking with her mother. Maybe she was autistic. I got kinda surprised tbh, in my small hometown too. I mostly see the stereotypical Tiktok zoomers where i live. Maybe she was just going through a black metal phase and in a few years she will just be a normscum like everybody else.

Hot I want a piece of that

if you had the will/courage to approach her, youre a fakecel bitch

if you had the will/courage to approach her, youre a fakecel bitch
What was i suppose to do? Tell my dad to stop the car? And approach her walking with her mother?

What was i suppose to do? Tell my dad to stop the car? And approach her walking with her mother?
you shouldnt have any thoughts of approaching toilets, the blackpill is all you need.

she's wearing it for attention, just like every foid wears stuff for attention

judging by your insane obsession with her it clearly worked

you shouldnt have any thoughts of approaching toilets, the blackpill is all you need.
Yea and i'm atleast 18 years older than her. Would look kinda weird if a bearded oldcel approached her talking about black metal even if she probably likes BM.

Maybe she was just going through a black metal phase and in a few years she will just be a normscum like everybody else.
Highly likely I think, remember the emo girls of the 2000's?

she's wearing it for attention, just like every foid wears stuff for attention

judging by your insane obsession with her it clearly worked