Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saying pedophiles are low IQ by using statistics, is unironically low IQ.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
How do they conduct the surveys (or data collection of some sort), by looking at criminals, aka the dudes who get caught?

What about the pedos who molest kids who don't get caught?
What about the CP consumers who don't get caught?
What about the dudes who jack it to lolicon?
What about the people who don't even do any of this and just suppress it?

If you're only looking at dudes who get caught, you are deliberately only looking at the most idiotic people in the pedo population, not the more crafty people who know how to break the law and get away with it. This is what is known as "lurking variables".

Last edited:
I don't think normies care if pedos are low IQ or not. They hate them with a passion and see them as something to make fun of, especially since most pedos are ugly.

You are probably right that there are some higher IQ pedos who know how to get away with molesting kids. There is also probably a much larger amount of high inhib pedos who don't molest kids who just watch CP on some sort of VPN (or something to hide their IP address).

Yes, but we shouldn't legalise it. Even if the majority of men are attracted to small children (the Agepill :blackpill:) it doesn't mean that they can consent. It's still a problem we need to manage, albeit a lot less common than our issues with inceldom. :feelswhat:

I'm not a pedophile, yet I feel apathetic when people describe vile sexual acts on children. The imagery has no effect on me at all.

What about the dudes who jack it to lolicon?
Pedophiles jack to yaoi shotacon not lolicon

If you're only looking at dudes who get caught, you are deliberately only looking at the most idiotic people in the pedo population, not the more crafty people who know how to break the law and get away with it. This is what is known as "lurking variables".
Another factor here is that good-looking men tend to be given more laxity (fewer report them) and good-looking men are usually higher-T and higher test means higher IQ too.

IE they don't even have to apply their craftiness, even passively just being high-test (intelligent chads) means you can just passively be excluded from the survey.