Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Scenario: She knelt down before you, started to cry, and said, 'I love you.' How would you react?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
FRpCSKwXEAYC0i8

Would never happen so I didn't think of it. But if I wouldn't know her, I would wonder why the hell she would love me.

@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @Lonelyus @Epedaphic

Is she over 18

Scenario: She knelt down before you, started to cry, and said, 'I love you.' How would you react?​

In that moment of vulnerability and subservience, I'd stick out my dick and viciously thrust it repeatedly and vigorously deep into the back of her throat till she puked all over my dick.

:ahegao: Piss on her face

I would think I am being pranked and filmed. There is no fucking way anime Stacy would say she loves me. The fact that she starts to cry would make me think she is a good actress.

I would then get angry. Angry that I will never experience the genuine words ''I love you''. I will DIE witout ever hearing these words.

@kay' my gyatt is only for Stacies.

Anyway, she is 2D, so I would stick her down with a stapler and then scribble 'DEATH TO JAPAN' over her

Banned

Joined May 16, 2021

Last edited:
Stand up, my fair queen. I want to look into your beautiful eyes :foidSoy:

In that moment of vulnerability and subservience, I'd stick out my dick and viciously thrust it repeatedly and vigorously deep into the back of her throat till she puked all over my dick.
Savagely based.