Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Scratched my car rear bumper

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I was feeling really sick and wanted to go home fast. When i was driving in reverse gear i went too fast and bumped into concrete block. Good thing only plastic got damaged

@LastGerman hi

A female placed that concrete block to damage your car.

I feel u happened to me 2 times already and I am a driver for 2 years only jfl

I was feeling really sick and wanted to go home fast. When i was driving in reverse gear i went too fast and bumped into concrete block. Good thing only plastic got damaged
Sorry it landed there, was meant for a foid

Ive totaled 3 cars. I’ve had 4 minor wrecks. I’ve had 5 minor/major accidents without anyone else even being involved. My insurance is extremely expensive.

Look at the bright side:

At least there's no wife to go home to that will bitch about it and then proceed to nag you every day to get it repaired, and refuse to have sex with you until you do.

Mogs me at having a car

Look at the bright side:

At least there's no wife to go home to that will bitch about it and then proceed to nag you every day to get it repaired, and refuse to have sex with you until you do.
I wish i had wife

To @LastGerman that probably sounds like "I hurt my 10/10 Stacy gf while fucking her."