Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Second Indian AmERican student from Purdue UnivERsity found dead in a month

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tjxLAQzz_7Y?si=dUzWAjyz2aXiZzDa

Imagine studying your whole life to try and be a productive membER of society, just to end up being murdERed because your killER(s) hate you for being born as a curry (something completely out of your control).

Non-curry incels will suffER sexlessness but at least they get to remain alive.

Currycels get murdERed just for being a curry, because society doesn’t only believe that currycels aren’t entitled to sex, they believe that currycels aren’t entitled to life eithER

Brutal as fuck

I bet the murderer was some Nigger.

The killer was probably some self hating curry who says he hates white people
Or projects heavily online by making either "x group of whites aren't whites" threads or LARPs as being any other race aside from curry.

wait what? who killed him and why does it say "second"? who was the first?

Or projects heavily online by making either "x group of whites aren't whites" threads or LARPs as being any other race aside from curry.
Or maybe that's @wereq

Or maybe that's @wereq
Nah, I've spoken to @wereq on discord since he is a good brocel of mine & he never has made any "x group of whites aren't white threads" and has agreed with my stance many times: He also never has LARPed as being a non-curry or even a higher-caste one & is the most blackpilled & truthpilled curry I have met alongside @Chudpreet

Imagine studying your whole life to try and be a productive membER of society, just to end up being murdERed because your killER(s) hate you for being born as a curry (something completely out of your control).

Currycels get murdERed just for being a curry, because society doesn’t only believe that currycels aren’t entitled to sex, they believe that currycels aren’t entitled to life eithER

Brutal as fuck

Atleast he got out of this shithole country. Better to get killed by a nigger than live in curryland.

Nah, I've spoken to @wereq on discord since he is a good brocel of mine & he never has made any "x group of whites aren't white threads" and has agreed with my stance many times: He also never has LARPed as being a non-curry or even a higher-caste one & is the most blackpilled & truthpilled curry I have met alongside @Chudpreet
Funny because I know a few curries on kikecord who made "x group of whites aren't white claims" and told me that I should never reproduce and that I should be sterilized. At least those curries promote total shitskin death.

wait what? who killed him and why does it say "second"? who was the first?
Nah. It's pajeet media trying to create a narrative about pajeet massacre by highlighting these isolated cases in the west.

Atleast he got out of this shithole country.
He achieved more than most curries, that's something ig.
Better to get killed by a nigger than live in curryland.
At this point, I would take living in LatAm over curryland, maybe even Africa: Much more open, much more nature/rural areas to retreat into, better climates, and at least both regions have Whites/White-passing groups to live around.

Nah. It's pajeet media trying to create a narrative about pajeet massacre by highlighting these isolated cases in the west.
Why exactly would they try & create a narrative around it?

Funny because I know a few curries on kikecord who made "x group of whites aren't white claims"
What groups in particular? Let me guess, Slavs & Balkanites & Meds mainly.

The people who make these statements are never White, and are usually some group such as Curries or Sands: Some do it to try &a sort proximity to Whites to claim White achievements for themselves or to project heavily.

They never have any actual genetic data to prove so: Meanwhile I have seen tons of data which would dispute their claims otherwise.
and told me that I should never reproduce and that I should be sterilized.
The irony of this from curries.

I do wish we could still reproduce but without passing on our genes though, like some form of gene editing.
At least those curries promote total shitskin death.
Good.

I wish a nigger blew my brains instead they are lucky they dont have to suffer the blackpill of being ethnikkk in the west

What groups in particular? Let me guess, Slavs & Balkanites & Meds mainly.
Bingo. I know why they think this is why and it's mainly because they LOOK worse in their eyes and that's really it.
The people who make these statements are never White, and are usually some group such as Curries or Sands: Some do it to try &a sort proximity to Whites to claim White achievements for themselves or to project heavily.

They never have any actual genetic data to prove so: Meanwhile I have seen tons of data which would dispute their claims otherwise.
I noticed the pattern that ethnics really like to shit on slavs for no other reason than that it's really popular thing to do. Who needs genetic data in their eyes when you can use outdated pseudo WW2 data.
The irony of this from curries.
I remember knowing this curry guy in the BP space for a long time. He was pro curry sterilization but a year later he completely changed his views and started coping that curries are only undesirable because of their culture. Completely ignoring the fact that culture comes from biology.
I do wish we could still reproduce but without passing on our genes though, like some form of gene editing.
I can't really imagine the future of gene editing and how all of that is going to work. I just want to leave that to the stemcels who actually know more about this stuff. Our goal is make sure that this shit doesn't get too regulated and shuned by the normtards.

The currycel killer is on the loose :feelsohgod:

If the killer is a nigger then no point in thinking whats behind the murder so much because niggers gona nig

The whole world is hogging up with curries man.There is a mass exodus of curry students migrating in Australia and what's interesting when my roommates from UK /Canada/Usa and Australia sit together we discover all of the aforementioned countries are being filled by curry after curry after curry who is hogging all the IT jobs, depressing wages, raising estate prices.

Brutal shiet man. I don't even mind curries as much as the muslim refugee yet there are too many of them man
U go to London and u will literally be hard pressed to find whites . It's like one has stepped into some shitty Indian city. Just pajeets everywhere. The same thing happening in Brampton Canada and some Australian cities and in San Francisco Usa

@wereq the curry genocide has begun

To stop educated curries from leaving India and migrating to the US lol.
Yeah that makes sense. The US isn't exactly that great & his its own issues, which have been exaggerated by dogshit-tier Biden-Harris economics, but it mogs curryland.

If I was Curry, I would much rather take my chances in the UK or Canada though, since those places have more Curries & seem more Curry-friendly. They also have free healthcare unlike the United States, where we spend a fortune just for ass-tier coverage.
If the killer is a nigger then no point in thinking whats behind the murder so much because niggers gona nig
This.
Bingo. I know why they think this is why and it's mainly because they LOOK worse in their eyes and that's really it.
It's because when people think of White, they usually associate the peak form of Whiteness being the Nordic phenotype: This is only dominant in Netherlands, Scandinavia, and some parts of North Germany & the British Isles, though the pheno in the latter countries has been hybridized with many others.

As such, these niggers perceive anyone who isn't a tall, completely blonde, A10 blue-eyed, nordic-pheno White as a non-white in order to project their self-loathing & self-hating.
I noticed the pattern that ethnics really like to shit on slavs for no other reason than that it's really popular thing to do. Who needs genetic data in their eyes when you can use outdated pseudo WW2 data.
In reality, a lot of WWII data & historical anthropology actually correlates heavily with tons of modern data: Many in historical anthropology considered Slavs & Meds to be separate branches of the White race. In fact, many French & Britons would be classified under the Mediterranid phenotype which is how the Atlantic type came to be.

Modern genetic data shows Meds share some affinity with Natufian/Levantine DNA which is dominant in MENA; Slavs share some affinity with Mongols & other Asiatics. However, the amounts in them are relatively low & their DNA-composition mostly correlates heavily with other Europeans: ANF/EEF, Steppe/Yamnaya, and WHG. Even Finns & Russians who have the highest amounts of Mongol DNA only have it from a range of about 7-11% & Sicilians & Portuguese who have the most Natufian/MENA DNA have it in a similar range.

Also, this would be a good counter-argument to them, it even uses a racial anthropology map from the time:

Better version of the map:

800px-Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg

I think North Africa is a bit inaccurate though: It does have some Mediterranid influence on it, but the Arab/Semitic & Sub-Saharan shades on here(the dark brown & black) should be higher.

I remember knowing this curry guy in the BP space for a long time. He was pro curry sterilization but a year later he completely changed his views and started coping that curries are only undesirable because of their culture. Completely ignoring the fact that culture comes from biology.
Culture is a byproduct of your race, it's as simple as that.
I can't really imagine the future of gene editing and how all of that is going to work. I just want to leave that to the stemcels who actually know more about this stuff. Our goal is make sure that this shit doesn't get too regulated and shuned by the normtards.
I wish that we could work on it & develop it, but sadly, I think it may never happen or if it does it will be centuries away: Reason being, is that it would interfere with "muh profits" which just interferes with actual human progress:

Screenshot 2024 01 14 at 34633 PM

Why exactly would they try & create a narrative around it?
They are nationalists and love to create propoganda against the West . They want to portray west as a dangerous shithole and india as paradise.

Funny because I know a few curries on kikecord who made "x group of whites aren't white claims" and told me that I should never reproduce and that I should be sterilized.
What kinds of discords did you find these people in? Also those fuckers need to be scaphised, they probably cope like “Eye aam turteen parcent Aryean Brahmeen saar!!”:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Meanwhile this is how Aryan Lithuanians are:

At least those curries promote total shitskin death.
Those same curries saying *x aren’t white*? My left nut, they probably think they themselves are white

I wish a nigger blew my brains instead they are lucky they dont have to suffer the blackpill of being ethnikkk in the west
There is no way you truly think this. fukk sakes life aint that bad

damn he mogs me

you can see he tried to western/normiemaxx

Brutal as fuck

where are these murders in my city man im done with living

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back