[Venting] Seeing Gigachads or Gigatyrones really puts me off gymcelling

• Thread starter OverBeforeItBegan
  • Start date
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
59d 11h 5m
I just saw a 14 year old kid who was about 6'5 and framemogged 99.9% of the human population. He doesn't go to the gym but still looks better and more intimidating than most gym-goers. Shit like that makes me ask myself why I even bother. I can be in the gym for 24 hours a day and i'll never look like a fucking kid who doesn't even go to the gym.
I'm really starting to question the sanity of all the ectomanlet curries I see at the gym. Why bother wasting all that time and money when you could be doing something that might actually benefit you somehow? Just like with everything in life, you need to have the right genetics to achieve something. The gym is no exception.

Merc

Merc

Recruit
★★★
5d 5h 58m
I found out quickly that unless you're injecting steroids, you're not going to get anywhere near the level of physique you think you're going to get at the gym. It's good to go in other ways, incentives you to get out, eat healthier and you'll lose weight etc, but thinking that you're gonna become Chad anytime in the near future is just silly. I've almost completely stopped going because it feels almost like a waste of time unless you're injecting, besides it won't fix my skin.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 9h 33m
OP it doesn't matter you can still lift more than him.

He may go home to a loyal girlfriend willing to cuddle with him, but you can deadlift 5 plates...

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
6d 15h 14m
JFL idgaf about the chads

its the foids

especially hot foids

that really discourages me from gymcelling

but I will not let my cope be destroyed

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
★★★★
9d 7h 0m

He may go home to a loyal girlfriend willing to cuddle with him, but you can deadlift 5 plates...

I mean, if you bench press a truck in front of her. Maybe, just MAYBE she might give you a peck on the cheek.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Becoming the perfect being
-
67d 15h 11m

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
★★
9d 15h 45m
you're correct, genetics are everything in life, everything is predetermined before you breathe your first breath in this world.

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★★★
13d 12h 18m

there is no such thing like a loyal girlfriend , anyone foid fucks many chads , no matter what

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
33d 10h 0m
That's like seeing Bill Gates putting you off moneymaxxing. There's all kinds of things gymceling is useful for, but competing with tall pretty guys ain't one of them. If that's your only motivation for gymceling, then don't do it.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
59d 11h 5m
That's like seeing Bill Gates putting you off moneymaxxing. There's all kinds of things gymceling is useful for, but competing with tall pretty guys ain't one of them. If that's your only motivation for gymceling, then don't do it.
The only reason why anyone should gymcell is to look intimidating. That has to be why there's so many manlets at the gym.

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★
9d 5h 0m
Gymceling because people hate me for how bad i look. So i hope they will hate me less after.

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
12d 17h 58m
Its all about the basic form .. think about it like a building construction .. if the base ..the very base is unstable the whole building will collapse ..when your base form is not a genetic supremicy ...it all a waste of time ..cuz you dont have the right base .. you see and its genetics that determind that base ..

In other words , what nature intended is for you and the chad fight to the death and the winner will breed the female .. that is nature for you ..

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 10h 9m

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
22d 7h 44m
Whenever I see any Chad it ruins my day

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
14d 7h 54m
I just saw a 14 year old kid who was about 6'5 and framemogged 99.9% of the human population. He doesn't go to the gym but still looks better and more intimidating than most gym-goers. Shit like that makes me ask myself why I even bother. I can be in the gym for 24 hours a day and i'll never look like a fucking kid who doesn't even go to the gym.
I'm really starting to question the sanity of all the ectomanlet curries I see at the gym. Why bother wasting all that time and money when you could be doing something that might actually benefit you somehow? Just like with everything in life, you need to have the right genetics to achieve something. The gym is no exception.
I've also noticed that curries always get strengthmogged by Chad and Tyrone as well.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
97d 7h 59m
I found out quickly that unless you're injecting steroids, you're not going to get anywhere near the level of physique you think you're going to get at the gym. It's good to go in other ways, incentives you to get out, eat healthier and you'll lose weight etc, but thinking that you're gonna become Chad anytime in the near future is just silly. I've almost completely stopped going because it feels almost like a waste of time unless you're injecting, besides it won't fix my skin.
You can hit the lean Bruce Lee type physique without not too much effort. But the Arnold Schwarzenegger definitely requires roids

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
12d 2h 27m
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
72d 7h 4m
Yeah me too. Now I only gymcel occasionally

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
59d 11h 5m
I like it tbh.I'll never be as attractive as them but i can be as strong.

randoms me
you can never be as strong as someone who's genetically superior.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 9h 42m
If it helps you cope if someone looks huge odds are 99% chance he's on juice.