Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing holes mire Chad is suicidefuel

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'll see University college aged hot toilets mirning Chad all the time when I'm getting liquor or groceries in stores around the dorms or whatever.

If it's Chad they openly oogle and sometimes even you can see them letting him know about, but even chadlite they will pause for a second while going on jogs together and you can blatantly seem them noticing him and staring as running by.

You have to be chadlite at WORST to even get noticed these days.

Meanwhile, most males are utterly invisible entirely and these foids just move past them as if they weren't even there. Just don't even breathe or acknowledge their direction.

It's two utterly different realities in every aspect

80/20 rule is legit

I'll see University college aged hot toilets mirning Chad all the time when I'm getting liquor or groceries in stores around the dorms or whatever.

If it's Chad they openly oogle and sometimes even you can see them letting him know about, but even chadlite they will pause for a second while going on jogs together and you can blatantly seem them noticing him and staring as running by.

You have to be chadlite at WORST to even get noticed these days.

Meanwhile, most males are utterly invisible entirely and these foids just move past them as if they weren't even there. Just don't even breathe or acknowledge their direction.

It's two utterly different realities in every aspect
Are you in uni? Either way, how do you manage being lifemogged constantly? I had a brief stint in college and it was brutal