[Discussion] Self-improvement as a sub-6 is a form of female worship

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
39d 38m
The bare minimum for soyciety these days in 2020 is that you must at least go to the gym. By jumping through more and more hoops, guys are just letting foids increase their standards.

Caring about what foids think of your appearance is caring about pleasing them. A foid either thinks you look good or does not. What you think bears no effect. If you are not Chad, you cannot please a foid. You think chad cares as much as normtards do about self-improvement? You think chad is watching youtube videos 24/7 on how to improve his looks besides basic hygiene? No. He doesn't have to think or put in any significant effort at all, he just gets.

If you do not have the right face, race, or height, you will be wasting your time trying to improve if you think it will make you Chad. No surgery can improve your looks beyond 2 points. It's the sad reality.

The point is, self-improvement is just another one of those things (like being a niceguy) that dudes think will for sure get them laid, but end up extremely disappointed when it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
6d 4h 28m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
107d 7h 14m
Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, Adult KHHV
★★★★★
142d 10h 38m
>sub8
"its over for 7/10s bro" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:.

Besides that, everything else you said is right though.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
39d 38m
>sub8
"its over for 7/10s bro" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:.

Besides that, everything else you said is right though.
changed it. Surgery maxxing is legit for some people but it's complicated to decide in general by just a number

Last edited:
shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★
60d 7h 25m
I am willing to bet that most guys with perfect jawlines have never seen the inside of a gym tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
11d 20h 25m
I am willing to bet that most guys with perfect jawlines have never seen the inside of a gym tbh
Sex = full body workout

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
Self improvement is one of the greatest lies ever told

N

NormScum

Banned
-
4d 22h 52m
Honestly I agree

I shouldn't have to "self improve" to get a worthless toilet to suck my cock. They should be forced to do that by law

existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
★★★
26d 4h 24m
Just get rich and pay prime bitches to fuck you. They're broke af at peak age and will do anything for a dollar. This is my new plan. Gunna get rich and offer random hotties to fuck me for a grand.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Just get rich and pay prime bitches to fuck you. They're broke af at peak age and will do anything for a dollar. This is my new plan. Gunna get rich and offer random hotties to fuck me for a grand.
Some of them will still say no, but good luck.

The point is, self-improvement is just another one of those things (like being a niceguy) that dudes think will for sure get them laid, but end up extremely disappointed when it doesn't work.
The line to end all non-black pills. This post is based and extremely anti-whitepill.