Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Selling the panic about someone is worse than a minor case of stalking.

What’s worse

• Stalking someone while not wanting to do anything bad to the person you stalk.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I quit stalking because when ever I stalked everyone would just label me as the worst kind of threat when I only stalked out of the struggle with being socially excluded to easily. I’d use discreet stealthy ways of finding out more about someone because they wouldn’t be comfortable sharing to much with me so in a way by stalking is just a social exclusion mutation.

When ever someone sells the panic about someone the person selling the panic is always right by the view of most people. Those who sell the panic are not always right they sell the panic out of their misunderstanding of someone who comes off the wrong way most of the time. The person selling the panic has the potential to be wrong and also harm the person they villainise by giving them the guilty until proven innocent label.

So here’s the poll I’ve made

Easiest way too gain information is manipulation

Ik, people should appreciate you being curious about them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back