Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SERIAL KILLER COMBACK...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
foids like this (and yes their evident within all races).....are the reason y serial killers are starting to make a comback....

can you blame them??

any serial killer of foids can find refuge at my house away from authorities....i will just pretend i didn't know what he did...so i wouldn't be an accomplice..

question was...what was the worst thing you ever done to a guy that you dated?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1568013794586.jpg
    FB_IMG_1568013794586.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 29
why just why

:feelsrope:

Everyday I am reminded of how easy it is for almost any given female to have sex with basically any man she wants.

Do you know how to post screenshots proper? I shouldn't have to click the image to see it.

:feelsrope:

Everyday I am reminded of how easy it is for almost any given female to have sex with basically any man she wants.
try to tell this to my father on how the female sex market value is higher than mens...he disagreed....he is so blue pill...our parents didn't teach us shit man...lmmmaooo..

Do you know how to post screenshots proper? I shouldn't have to click the image to see it.
on my end...i can actually see the words the bitches are saying without the click...lmao

on my end...i can actually see the words the bitches are saying without the click...lmao

But doing it like this is much more intuitive.

try to tell this to my father on how the female sex market value is higher than mens...he disagreed....he is so blue pill...our parents didn't teach us shit man...lmmmaooo..
Show your dad the article on juggernaut law.