Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seriously, it's legitimately scary how reddit bans ALL male incel subreddits and does NOTHING about the femcel ones.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Don't get me wrong, reddit is completely soyish and cucked and anyone who was still using incel subreddits is a moron as they were all getting deleted. But how the fuck do the mods/admins justify ONLY going after the male incel subreddits? I mean seriously, trufemcels, FemaleDatingStrategy, ALL of the "femcel" subreddits are WAY worse than the male ones and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THEM. It's INSANE how OPENLY sexist against men they are. They are the most pathetic, spineless, undeserving of life fucking DOORMATS I've EVER seen.

What the fuck motivates these "people"? What goes through their fucking minds? Oh, I'm going to ban the nasty INCEL subreddit and it'll please my qweens!!! sure they never at me or thank me, but it's about the principle! :D!!! And JFL at ANYONE who tries to create incel subreddits now. And as for the "men" who post on /r/ForeverAlone or /r/IncelsWithoutHate. LMFAO at you. These guys will literally say, with a straight face, "inceldom is not just a male problem", while sitting on a forum made up ENTIRELY OF MEN. Except for the mods of course. It's just beyond pathetic, the white knight instinct so many guys seem to have is just embarrassing.

The mods on reddit don't even try to hide it, they are just straight up banning ANYTHING which insults their gods (women). It's like Saddam's (RIP) intelligence services killing/censoring anyone who criticised the government lol, except they will actually claim that reddit is a place for freedom of speech. Someone posted something from /r/Dating here the other day which pointed out how much easier women have it, it wasn't even "incel" in its language etc but within 30 minutes it was deleted. LMFAO.

Reddit should just add "no criticizing women" to its global rules, as that is LITERALLY one of them now.

It's the double standards that piss me off. Plus they won't eve admit to their hypocrisy.

If they were consistent with their supposed morals (we defend the oppressed!!!!) they'd defend incels like crazy considering looks discrimination mogs any other form of discrimination by a longshot

Reddit should just add "no criticizing women" to its global rules, as that is LITERALLY one of them now.

They aren't honest enough to do that. Some of the mods/admins probably are delusional and think they are being even handed.

They also want to kick of all male incels to make their site more palpable to advertisers.
Some of the same advertisers that are fine with dumb dad ads and ads making fun of men but not discussion in some subs of how women treat low status males badly along with opposition to it.

Classic hypocrisy, stemming from gynocratic, leftist, Marxist brainwashing.

People are simple creatures once you identify their core directives.

If ı remember it correctly less than 20 people controll over 95 of most popular subreddits on Cuckit
Im just still suprised how they didnt leaked our addresses

If ı remember it correctly less than 20 people controll over 95 of most popular subreddits on Cuckit
Im just still suprised how they didnt leaked our addresses

They would if they had them, and if they couldn't be sued.

It didn't use to be that way as much a few years ago. AHS type mods requested control of inactive subs and met up and arranged things on discord to promote each other to mods on other subs to get to this stage.

Same thing could happen on ruqqus.
Free speech sites don't work if there are people like that that try and circumvent the rules to gain control over large number of communities.

Well in reddit's eyes a group of ugly lonely depressed men is seen as a threat compared to foid subs that claim to be these things, then they are in fact attention seeking chad chasers.

Thank god you can still make/host your own website and (somewhat) freely access it on the public internet. Maybe at some point in the future, the gynocracy will not even allow that.

Mainly to drive the ugly lonely men here....

because incels are powerless in society, and on the internet

Don't get me wrong, reddit is completely soyish and cucked and anyone who was still using incel subreddits is a moron as they were all getting deleted. But how the fuck do the mods/admins justify ONLY going after the male incel subreddits? I mean seriously, trufemcels, FemaleDatingStrategy, ALL of the "femcel" subreddits are WAY worse than the male ones and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THEM. It's INSANE how OPENLY sexist against men they are. They are the most pathetic, spineless, undeserving of life fucking DOORMATS I've EVER seen.

What the fuck motivates these "people"? What goes through their fucking minds? Oh, I'm going to ban the nasty INCEL subreddit and it'll please my qweens!!! sure they never at me or thank me, but it's about the principle! :D!!! And JFL at ANYONE who tries to create incel subreddits now. And as for the "men" who post on /r/ForeverAlone or /r/IncelsWithoutHate. LMFAO at you. These guys will literally say, with a straight face, "inceldom is not just a male problem", while sitting on a forum made up ENTIRELY OF MEN. Except for the mods of course. It's just beyond pathetic, the white knight instinct so many guys seem to have is just embarrassing.

The mods on reddit don't even try to hide it, they are just straight up banning ANYTHING which insults their gods (women). It's like Saddam's (RIP) intelligence services killing/censoring anyone who criticised the government lol, except they will actually claim that reddit is a place for freedom of speech. Someone posted something from /r/Dating here the other day which pointed out how much easier women have it, it wasn't even "incel" in its language etc but within 30 minutes it was deleted. LMFAO.

It's like as if they hate when we confess, vent and shit... They hate to hear truth from us, like what is not pleasant to hear, so they go and ban subreddits

I think they are doing this to further isolate incels from society and in doing so will only create more mass shootings to take place as incel forums for most are the only place where incels get to have any sort of connection with other human beings.

Well in reddit's eyes a group of ugly lonely depressed men is seen as a threat compared to foid subs that claim to be these things, then they are in fact attention seeking chad chasers.
because incels are powerless in society, and on the internet
I think they are doing this to further isolate incels from society and in doing so will only create more mass shootings to take place as incel forums for most are the only place where incels get to have any sort of connection with other human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back