Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Sex isn’t a need it’s a want”

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
There was recently a topic debunking this, can anyone here find it? I think @WorthlessSlavicShit posted it but I may be wrong.

Every organism lives to carry on it's genes to next generation

It's not a want
It's a need

we neeed to just stick the normies in kkkamps and rape their women

There was recently a topic debunking this, can anyone here find it? I think @WorthlessSlavicShit posted it but I may be wrong.
Those two of my threads are the only ones I could find touching on this topic since October, dunno if you meant those but I hope it helps:

Your brain will try everything to get you to pride offspring within your lifetime, no matter how blackpilled you are today, in 10 years when someone is past their prime and all of sudden then starts to want you, your brain will use every chemical at its disposal to delude you into betabuxxing

Weren't reddit foids saying sex and relationships is a fundamental need?

Jfl, but only when it suits them of course.

Sex is a basic human need. Therefore it's a a human right

Our libidos would say otherwise, but normies either lack the testosterone to understand this or they have a girlfriend that they have sex with often enough for them to take it for granted and not realize the value of it when they don’t have it

Well, then rapists want sex.

Sex, love, and companionship are basic needs. Without them, you will never become a normal person. Without these needs satisfied, you are on a path to insanity and premature death.

Your brain will try everything to get you to pride offspring within your lifetime, no matter how blackpilled you are today, in 10 years when someone is past their prime and all of sudden then starts to want you, your brain will use every chemical at its disposal to delude you into betabuxxing
All my receptors are fried from copious thc use since 13 so i dont have to worry on that

The purpose of life is to breed. It's a MUST HAVE.
If you don't get any intimacy, you will degenerate mentally and phisically.

Animals only select the best genes and human its the same and the leftovers fight over the scraps