Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SEXHAVER CUCK IS DEPRESSED BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH ANOTHER WOMAN

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
THIS SEXHAVER CUCK WOULDN'T LAST 1 DAY AS AN INCEL JFL HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAA
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Screenshot 37

Last edited:
Why not just cheat on her?

soyciety is pathetic

This is why you dont marry. Even my grandpa warns me

This is why you dont marry. Even my grandpa warns me
This. Not my grandpa, because he was the authoritarian ruler or the household, but literally any boomer dad, including my own.

There is 0 advantage to marriage, nowadays you can just have kids (whoever wants kids in 2024?) and not be married and the social stigma attached to that is minimal. The only ones who benefits are foids. Pump and dump is the name of the game.

This. Not my grandpa, because he was the authoritarian ruler or the household, but literally any boomer dad, including my own.

There is 0 advantage to marriage, nowadays you can just have kids (whoever wants kids in 2024?) and not be married and the social stigma attached to that is minimal. The only ones who benefits are foids. Pump and dump is the name of the game.
True but only HTN+ can afford pump and dump

That does suck ngl

Imagine coming home for the rest of your life to your old annoying fat cellulite ridden roastie wife.

It's all because of your pERsiynality sweaty :foidSoy: :soy:

How does that concern us ?

Guy is tired of eating the same meal and wants a new while.

MEANWHILE WE STARVE MOTHERFUCKER.

What a cuck loool

He has something, I have nothing.

if he is a cuck he should hire a paid toilet