Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sexhavers are pathetic for flexing at incels in video games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Screenshot 984
imagine feeling the need to show off to gamercels that you're having SEX in a video game. God, sexhavers are pathetic.

they are not sexhavers its just a fucking retard discord mod and his online gf which is probably a tranny

they are not sexhavers its just a fucking retard discord mod and his online gf which is probably a tranny
man fuck those niggers either way.

Absolute cringe, so glad idgaf about multiplayer gaming anymore. loneliness is so widespread having a gf is a fucking status symbol now

Is this League? In that case, it's just a bunch of chink cucks boosting a whore, which she'll use to impress gamer Chad.

Is this League? In that case, it's just a bunch of chink cucks boosting a whore, which she'll use to impress gamer Chad.
over for cucks who boost foids in games

Hahaha there was this guy I knew who was the best of the best in this somewhat obscure video game that I was also pretty good at. He even competed in tournaments so the announcers had to say his name fully in the cringe way he made it (<HisIRLname>Loves<HerIRLname she had the same name). He had that shit for decades you'd think they would both cringe at it at some point and change it back but nope.

It's sad too because he was from my country and all these cunty Americans used to say how Europe couldn't compete with them, and I knew this guy was god-tier so I couldn't wait for him to shut them up one day. But since his name was so fucking gay it wasn't even satisfying anymore, just embarrassing.

Last edited:
over for cucks who boost foids in games
hate cucks who boost foids in games so fucking much. bro, it's the worst in valorant, can't queue comp without some boosted foid with "her" fagcel edater bf boosting her. it's so fucking bad and half the time these foids are ugly fucking landwhales. it's insane how these simp cucks buy these fat foids shit just for the foid to leave them the moment they find another fagcel who would do more for them

hate cucks who boost foids in games so fucking much. bro, it's the worst in valorant, can't queue comp without some boosted foid with "her" fagcel edater bf boosting her. it's so fucking bad and half the time these foids are ugly fucking landwhales. it's insane how these simp cucks buy these fat foids shit just for the foid to leave them the moment they find another fagcel who would do more for them
i struggle hours on end trying to play yorick meanwhile some foid gets free boost from a challenger autist.

i struggle hours on end trying to play yorick meanwhile some foid gets free boost from a challenger autist.
Why do you still play that cucked game CSGO is so much better in my opinion