Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexratiocel deleted himself

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
Assuming because he ascended. This finally ends the centuries old debate.
Height < Face

We have thus reached conclusion

This is a tragedy

half of userbase could self-delete it would go unnoticed
whole userbase could self delete irl and it would go unnoticed

Assuming because he ascended. This finally ends the centuries old debate.
Height < Face

We have thus reached conclusion
Or maybe he just thought people on here are idiots/volcels.
whole userbase could self delete irl and it would go unnoticed
this is the brutal truth, with the exception of my parents nobody cares about me. :feelsmage:

Literally who

Assume every deleted account has suI’d irl

He deleted it because their are so many incorrections here he'd rather rule a much more worthy "colony" :feelsdevil:

brutal, I liked his posts. Gets worse and worse for us manlets everyday, he couldn't handle getting height mogged by tallfag sexhavers on this site

Emilia-tan > Rem
I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU

I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU
:feelsLightsaber: