Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She could only see his jaw and she calls him "fine"

wish I had a chad jaw :feelsohh:

that bitches ass is flat as fuck jfl

pig belly foid JFL :lul:

The words they use are weird

This is why Ugly Foids need to be reminded that they're Ugly. :feelsaww:

Fucking clown world where that Michelin man looking f*id can afford to have such high standards for men

Nasty bitch looks 40 despite being like 20

Her stomach is bigger than her ass. And she has the biggest fake eye lashes I've seen
Ugly bitch too

Chadlites must be having fun porking that hideous creature :feelsclown:

O M G YES GIRL! I NEED TO SAVE UP SOME SHIT THAT I CAN EAT COLLECTING PENNIES ON THE GROUND SO I CAN AFFORD JAW PLASTIC SURGERY, SO I CAN BE ONLY THAT LITTLE BIT MORE LESS REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING TO MY "SOCIETY", MY "CIVILIZATION", ONLY MY JESTER ASS, ONLY MY MONSTER CUCKOLD ASS, ONLY A LITTLE BIT LESS REPULSIVE, BUT WHO KNOWS HOW JAW PLASTIC SURGERY WOULD LOOK ON ME! I read in another thread that body hair is attractive on men or something but body hair on a goblin is still a goblin in "their" eyes, what if saving up for jaw plastic surgery was so I could look like a plastic surgery monster so they can laugh at me even more?

Last edited:
Lower third is everything

"How short is too short" is true body shaming, because height is not controllable, unlike pounds of lard. :feelsree:

I've got an alright jaw, but not that good.
It's probably my only redeeming feature.

My jaw is ok but my chin is trash