Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel She didn't like family guy so I stole butter from her fridge

SmallCats1847

SmallCats1847

Greycel
i was in the kitchen in our dorms when I heard chad playing a family guy clip out loud. it was so funny that I tried not to laugh. It was the iraq lobster clip.
Suddenly one of the girls who lives in the same dorm as us walks into the kitchen, she starts laughing. "Wow.." I thought, she likes family guy too. "She's just like me...."

she was the dream girl for me, thoughts rushed through my brain, my neurons working in overdrive. I decided to tell one of my favourite family guy jokes. "The buh buh bird is the word" luckily my stuttering helped me finish the sentence. The perfect family guy joke, the perfect delivery. Only one thing was wrong

She wasn't laughing, she didn't like family guy after all it was too good to be a true. All girls are the same, they aren't considerate of my feelings and are probably fucking chad. So not only does she not appreciate family guy, she is also impure.

There was only one thing to do at this point, I calmly analysed the situation, which is the thing I am the best at doing. I was so calm that my mind was working on pure logic, this was not the time to get emotional. I had to get back at her for hurting my feelings.
In exchange for ripping my heart apart, I took butter from her fridge when she wasn't in the kitchen.

you may shitpost all you like but chads in dorms liking family guy is legit, I noticed it as well

Over for Familyguycels.

jestermaxing always fails

Family guy from 1999-2007 was based. Now it's cucked blue pilled nonsense.

man i wish i had the patience to learn tekken.all that frame data :0
ngl, i just started and i suck lmao. doesnt help that i also decided to play with an arcade stick. i havent hopped online yet tho. just been in practice trying combos and stuff like that.

ngl, i just started and i suck lmao. doesnt help that i also decided to play with an arcade stick. i havent hopped online yet tho. just been in practice trying combos and stuff like that.
that's good,but at some point you will need to hop online,as you will just freeze the moment you first encounter someone,and there will always be a million situations you didn't practice for. maybe someday if i finish my script and things pay off(doubt it),i will be able to relax to the point where spending time with pvp games doesn't give me anxiety. playing pvp games just remind me of my inceldom and loneliness.weird but yeah.

that's good,but at some point you will need to hop online,as you will just freeze the moment you first encounter someone,and there will always be a million situations you didn't practice for. maybe someday if i finish my script and things pay off(doubt it),i will be able to relax to the point where spending time with pvp games doesn't give me anxiety. playing pvp games just remind me of my inceldom and loneliness.weird but yeah.
Yeah, I'll hop online once I get a bit more comfortable with the game.