Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She is happy without you

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
She doesn’t love you. She never loved you. She loves the man she is currently with, who mogs you, because she chose him over you. While she is posting on social media about her fun life at college and her beautiful and fulfilling relationship with her boyfriend, you are rotting on this forum. Doom scrolling and postmaxxing to know end. Have you smoked yet? It’s been at least an hour, brocel. Maybe light a cigarette so that the rage churning in the pit of your stomach can be calmed, because it’s over for you. Remember what she did to you, whoever she is. She stole your soul, your happiness, your ability to love, your motivation, your energy, your security, your peace, your serenity… All of it. She doesn’t even know or care. If you died tomorrow then she would laugh it off and go about her day, probably being glad your dead because she considered you a creep for stalking her social media so much.

Moral of the story, your innocent heart is trash to the female gender. TRASH!!!!! YOUR HEARTS ARE NOTHING BUT USELESS DISPOSABLE GARBAGE TO THESE FOIDS!!!!!! FUCKING HELL!!!!! I HATE ALL OF THEM, GOD MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Another worthy message for any oneitis cucks here

Another worthy message for any oneitis cucks here
IMG 6892

Call me a coping inkwell, but I am probably also better without her. I had a really stupid taste in women in the past, so if I was more attractive I would probably ended up in some toxic relationship as a betabuxxer

Call me a coping inkwell, but I am probably also better without her. I had a really stupid taste in women in the past, so if I was more attractive I would probably ended up in some toxic relationship as a betabuxxer
My old oneitis was beckyteir but she still rejected me, suicidefuel

Most foids you see are getting plowed by chad at this moment

Oh, ok thanks for the enlightenment

She doesn’t love you. She never loved you. She loves the man she is currently with, who mogs you, because she chose him over you. While she is posting on social media about her fun life at college and her beautiful and fulfilling relationship with her boyfriend, you are rotting on this forum. Doom scrolling and postmaxxing to know end. Have you smoked yet? It’s been at least an hour, brocel. Maybe light a cigarette so that the rage churning in the pit of your stomach can be calmed, because it’s over for you. Remember what she did to you, whoever she is. She stole your soul, your happiness, your ability to love, your motivation, your energy, your security, your peace, your serenity… All of it. She doesn’t even know or care. If you died tomorrow then she would laugh it off and go about her day, probably being glad your dead because she considered you a creep for stalking her social media so much.

Moral of the story, your innocent heart is trash to the female gender. TRASH!!!!! YOUR HEARTS ARE NOTHING BUT USELESS DISPOSABLE GARBAGE TO THESE FOIDS!!!!!! FUCKING HELL!!!!! I HATE ALL OF THEM, GOD MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This is a crime against us, will women ever pay the price for what thay done to us? Who knows

This is a crime against us, will women ever pay the price for what thay done to us? Who knows
In this world, the best revenge is their own karma. Just sit back and watch their life become complete shit in their 30s (if I don’t rope by then myself)

In this world, the best revenge is their own karma. Just sit back and watch their life become complete shit in their 30s (if I don’t rope by then myself)
Don't rope, don't let her win

Foids have the memory of a Guppy unless its Chad

Foids have the memory of a Guppy unless its Chad
Brutal, meanwhile I have a nearly six year mental scar from a becky :feelsrope:
I get it now. Men have souls, women do not.

She doesn’t love you. She never loved you. She loves the man she is currently with, who mogs you, because she chose him over you
The truth shall set you free

common sense already knew that since elementary school :feelsseriously: