Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sheboon doesn't want fellow niggers

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★★
 RfCc1L4cWMJkrgyFD0eyIL3B8rQ1iFq4Q8MLptsMgAaD6PgaDebN2iRtJdE6nSyI7k lKAQpeplfws2048 rw nd v1

Brutal racepill for @Rabbi Schneerson

@DarkStarDown @anandkonda @Chudpreet

I can barely comprehend this nigspeak but I think what she means is that she is tyrone/white chad only.

Fake. There are more niggeress femcels than nigger cels

i promise that that i will be never pathetic as insta simps

nigger foiod dms like that

my dms is .......................................................empty

View attachment 1143331

I can barely comprehend this nigspeak but I think what she means is that she is tyrone/white chad only.

View attachment 1143331

Yup, she is Tyrone & White Chad only: She would never settle for some normie Black or normie White, she is Chad/Black Chad equivalent only.

But don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that.

I been knew this bro have you not seen my white chad only posts ??
I honestly don't agree with you but I found some exceptions where they don't like fellow niggers
That sheboon is pretty attractive so doesn't surprise me. Also no foid can be femcel. What world are we living in?

even NIGGER foids, which are the least attractive foids, are chad only. giga over

No respectful man wants her either

They use "nigga" in a general sense to mean "guy"

In general, more fem"cels" exist as opposed to actual Incels: Fem"cel" is just a term for Chad/Tyrone only.
I honestly don't agree with you but I found some exceptions where they don't like fellow niggers
They don't like Nigger normies, they're Tyrone & Chad only.
That sheboon is pretty attractive so doesn't surprise me.
Mogs 99% of Black foids I see.
Also no foid can be femcel. What world are we living in?
Exactly- we're in peak clown world at this stage, and it's just going to get worse.

This was just a racebait to validate him for once.
Kek; like I said cherrypick hard enough you can find 100x examples of something.
Does the data say that? All niggeress foids settle after a point right?
Alongside black male teens, they're the most likely to lose their virginity at a young age.

She's a 10/10 QUEEEEN.
She deserves a gigachad billionaire giant CHAD.
She shouldnt settle for less and dont lower her standards, PERIODDDD.

I thought they liked those thugmaxxed niggers but maybe times are changing. The world isn't stagnant and foids preferences shift.

Easily. If that's femcel then I don't have anything to say.
20 years ago koreans were seen as subhumans now they slay - world is always changing and normalfagas preferences are driven by media

20 years ago koreans were seen as subhumans now they slay - world is always changing and normalfagas preferences are driven by media
Need some of that slav representation.

Look at all those purple drank enthusiasts

I thought they liked those thugmaxxed niggers but maybe times are changing.
If she's an average black foid yeah, but ones such as her have it much easier & has more options.

Of all White adolescents in the sample, 54% of boys and 54% of girls were virgins at Wave I (Table 2). Only 28% of African American boys were virgins at Wave I; 45 % of African American girls were virgins.

@Rabbi Schneerson

People who say "ion" unironically deserve to get their human rights taken away

honestly don't agree with you but I found some exceptions where they don't like fellow niggers
Very contrading statement , most young bw are dating non blacks

2008 bro it’s 2024
And? That doesn't mean it's going to have changed sharply: If anything, it will be easier for black HTN+ now, due to BLM & the such, but it will be harder for normie black guys now since it's harder for everyone.

Also, 2008 wasn't that long ago, it's not like it's from 1978.
Very contrading statement , most young bw are dating non blacks
Any examples, other than Shit-Tok.

OvER for us blackcels

it will be easier for black HTN+ now, due to BLM & the such,
Black htn are rare white pretty boy chads are everywhere why woudk they date a non chad when there’s so many of them

And? That doesn't mean it's going to have changed sharply: If anything, it will be easier for black HTN+ now, due to BLM & the such, but it will be harder for normie black guys now since it's harder for everyone.

Also, 2008 wasn't that long ago, it's not like it's from 1978.
@Rabbi Schneerson nigger will reject the study even if it's from today and say "it waz on minate aga :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Stupid nigger :lul::lul::lul:

@Rabbi Schneerson nigger will reject the study even if it's from today and say "it waz on minate aga :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Stupid nigger :lul::lul::lul:
I’m focused on what I see irl not some 2008 stats that was conducted on 100 people

I’m focused on what I see irl not some 2008 stats that was conducted on 100 people
You don't see niggers fuck cumskin foids more than other way around?? :lul: :lul: :lul: Niggers have it easier than cumskins

Here's the actual sample size:
18,924 adolescents in grades 7-12 at Wave 1

There were13,568 adolescents with data at both waves and valid sample weights at Wave II

The final sample was limited to 6,652 Non-Hispanic White and Non-Hispanic African American adolescents.

Quite a big sample tbh.
@DarkStarDown am I wrong about this?
Well yes, more BMWF couples exist:
while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Also look at this:
65686218addf9b6e

From a literal government census.

Here's the actual sample size:

Quite a big sample tbh.

Well yes, more BMWF couples exist:

Also look at this:View attachment 1143343

From a literal government census.
He will still deny data even if the sample size is entire Earth's population :lul: :lul: :lul: .

He will still deny data even if the sample size is entire Earth's population :lul: :lul: :lul: .
And apparently random shit-toks, which will eventually be skewed in order to show similar ones to him, thus technically making it advanced cherrypicking, matters more.

And apparently random shit-toks, which will eventually be skewed in order to show similar ones to him, thus technically making it advanced cherrypicking, matters more.
@Rabbi Schneerson made me see how dumb niggers are :lul: :lul:

yes many blackcels complains about muh jbw here while stats say otherwise

EE itself is known as tourist destination despite being white or at least mostly white

yes many blackcels complains about muh jbw here while stats say otherwise
Yup, they are the least affected demographic by it, and many Mulattocels I've known have a Black dad & White mom.
EE itself is known as tourist destination despite being white or at least mostly white
We've seen examples of it many times, especially in Poland. @PolskiKartofel

Ah, but "muh Slavs aren't White!1!1!" Just shift the goal-posts to prove your narrative theory.