Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shitskin goblin filipino gook humiliates himself by taking pictures with Slovenian athletes.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Intense sexual selection vs whatever the fuck produced that thing

Intense sexual selection vs whatever the fuck produced that thing
r-selection (prioritizes sexual dimorphism) vs. k-selection (prioritizes betabux).

that's a very intense level of mogging.

What bluepill does to a ricecel

I remember my Filipino classmate told me that if he was 6,0 he would get dates, he was 5,7 or 5,8 around my height

I remember my Filipino classmate told me that if he was 6,0 he would get dates, he was 5,7 or 5,8 around my height

Least bluepilled ricefag

Such a retarded waste of money that barely moves the SMV needle in exchange for lifelong problems. He could have used the money on travel and copes.

5’8 is a good height for a Filipino tho, they are very short usually

What lack of awareness does to a man

It's all in your head crableg crabbucket whatever nigga GO OUT AND WORK ON YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE AND ISSUES INKWEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back