Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shitskins (especially curries) who to go white countries should be lined up and executed by a firing squad

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary.

Indians aren't really bad immigrants, but gypsies should be executed.

I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary.
wait until you meet central asians, you will have even more violent thoughts.

the jeet warrior shall enter this thread i can smell it :feelsLSD:

the jeet warrior shall enter this thread i can smell it :feelsLSD:

Shut the fuck up, they actually work, they can become doctors and still be spat on, im white and support any curry smart enough to money maxx.

They will move back and live like kings

Shut the fuck up, they actually work, they can become doctors and still be spat on, im white and support any curry smart enough to money maxx.

They will move back and live like kings
Least cucked white:

Least cucked white:
No imma fuck their women when im 30 and wealthy, even more cucked sitting in your cave wishing the hordes of people entering your country would dissapear.

Atleast go ER on them you pussy, then the goverment will feel bad and ship in more

Create a deadly infectious virus for the curry race and spread it all over South Asia. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I have and atleast they are not as bad.
Islam makes them more aggressive than curries on average, especially low life scum that comes out of there, criminals, drug traffickers, radical islamists

Curries are the next CEOs of Fortune 500s, future doctors and POTUS all combined, behold the master race, the true Aryans in all their glory, seethe. @wereq saar do the needful, and give your phull support to us curries, ALL CURRY warriors assemble we got a job to do.

- Supreme Curry, a citizen of the future SuperPower of India
IMG 6140

Today I didn't wear my mask and when I walked around my uni, most of the shitskins I walked passed by smelled rancid. It's not just curries, even the sandniggers had a funky smell.

Fishy gunk stacies love em stinking trust me bro

No imma fuck their women when im 30 and wealthy, even more cucked sitting in your cave wishing the hordes of people entering your country would dissapear.

Atleast go ER on them you pussy, then the goverment will feel bad and ship in more
I knew you were a cuck. Typical GrAY

Create a deadly infectious virus for the curry race and spread it all over South Asia. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Possible but not right now.

Today I didn't wear my mask and when I walked around my uni, most of the shitskins I walked passed by smelled rancid. It's not just curries, even the sandniggers had a funky smell.
immigrant curries have hygiene problems
not all but good majority

i was on delhi metro 1 month ago it smelled like sweat :feelspuke:
its like curries somehow cant smell their poor odor

The ones in my uni are Western born curries:lul::lul:.
That's Chad Curry Infused Male testosterone pheromones to get them stacies gunky and wet

The ones in my uni are Western born curries:lul::lul:.
:feelsaww:
giga fail on their part then
its also tadkha thats one of the reasons for the stink
the spices in the food while good seep into clothing when cooking

That's Chad Curry Infused Male testosterone pheromones to get them stacies gunky and wet
It's definitely working because I see most of them with foids (they're orbiters)

It's definitely working because I see most of them with foids (they're orbiters)
They're just getting them in more private moments, they're the friends she told her man not to worry about

Sandniggers and niggers are way worse, its always on of them who commit the most crimes.

They're just getting them in more private moments, they're the friends she told her man not to worry about
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Foids only say curries are misogynists because they always get pumped and dumped by them.

To discern my thoughts, as well as that of many others on this topic, the reason as to why some of us here come across like this is for a few reasons:
-Ethnics are much more NT-centric, and obviously, Whites by default are more "autistic" in terms of behavior, and we happen to be even bigger autists due to being diagnosed.
-It lowers the overall QOL: You may say, "well why do you care if you just rot?" Well firstly, many of us just can't LDAR/NEET & still have to work. Not to mention, it means that taxes, cost of living, etc will be altered, crime may increase, etc.
-Humans just naturally prefer seeing faces of their own race, and feel more trust around them: This is just biological nature, and in accordance with the blackpill, can't really be changed and/or altered.
-It has been shown that heterogeneity tends to breed lower-levels of trust, even within races internally
-It makes logical sense to want to be surrounded by those whom share the same values, history, genetics, ideals, etc. as you, which is why I support Authoritarianism & some form of Nationalism, since it will ingrain these more & lead to possibly better treatment from normshits.

Sandniggers and niggers are way worse, its always on of them who commit the most crimes.
In the United States of Shitmerica, where I am forced to reside, it's mostly Hispanics & Blacks:

Image 4

any shitskins should be

-Humans just naturally prefer seeing faces of their own race, and feel more trust around them: This is just biological nature, and in accordance with the blackpill, can't really be changed and/or altered.
Doesn't seem to be the case with noodle whores. They are the most self hating of their race.

To discern my thoughts, as well as that of many others on this topic, the reason as to why some of us here come across like this is for a few reasons:
-Ethnics are much more NT-centric, and obviously, Whites by default are more "autistic" in terms of behavior, and we happen to be even bigger autists due to being diagnosed.
-It lowers the overall QOL: You may say, "well why do you care if you just rot?" Well firstly, many of us just can't LDAR/NEET & still have to work. Not to mention, it means that taxes, cost of living, etc will be altered, crime may increase, etc.
-It has been shown that heterogeneity tends to breed lower-levels of trust, even within races internally
-It makes logical sense to want to be surrounded by those whom share the same values, history, genetics, ideals, etc. as you, which is why I support Authoritarianism & some form of Nationalism, since it will ingrain these more & lead to possibly better treatment from normshits.
I think whites can only acknowledge race realism once the worst case scenario happens and they become the minority. Until then a lot of cuckolds like this GrAY in the thread will keep on being cucks for other races.

Indians aren't really bad immigrants
Yes they are. The myth of Indians being a "model minority" comes from the fact that most Indian immigrants in the US used to be effectively pre-selected for higher IQs. Look at Indians in Canada or the UK, or better yet, the Indians hopping the US border along with spics in the present day

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Foids only say curries are misogynists because they always get pumped and dumped by them.
Ofc man, like all hoes hate men with a belly full of spunk

Doesn't seem to be the case with noodle whores. They are the most self hating of their race.
Foids don't count as fully human tbh.
I think whites can only acknowledge race realism once the worst case scenario happens and they become the minority. Until then a lot of cuckolds like this GrAY in the thread will keep on being cucks for other races.
Yup, that will be the case.

Shit will get worse & worse, until perhaps one day Whites finally snap.

I agree with everything except for the first point. Other than niggers and spics, whites are definitely far more "NT-centric" than ethnics.

total street shitter death

Yes they are. The myth of Indians being a "model minority" comes from the fact that most Indian immigrants in the US used to be effectively pre-selected for higher IQs. Look at Indians in Canada or the UK, or better yet, the Indians hopping the US border along with spics in the present day
I don't ever recall anyone saying curries were the model minority. They mostly refer that to chinks.

I agree with everything except for the first point. Other than niggers and spics, whites are definitely far more "NT-centric" than ethnics.
White men have become more autistic over the decades due to white foids having late births and a fuck ton of estrogenic chemicals in the watER.

Having NT behavior. We don't fuck dogs or troon out as much as cumskins
South Indians born and raised in the West probably don't, but the mainland ones are a different story.

I don't ever recall anyone saying curries were the model minority. They mostly refer that to chinks.
They don't say that in Canada for obvious reasons. It's different in the US, curries were once a model minority, but that's quickly changing now 'cause of all the subhumans hopping the border (whom I mentioned in the reply you quoted).

I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary
More pathetic are powerless keyboard warriors like you

Blaming them instead of your own government

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back