Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shitskins (especially curries) who to go white countries should be lined up and executed by a firing squad

Just propaganda. Slavs are not that crazy to fuck dogs
As per my previous message, according to many of the Slavcels on here, Slavwhores lust after Shitskin & Nigger dick, thus it makes sense they would want animal dick.

As per my previous message, according to many of the Slavcels on here, Slavwhores lust after Shitskin & Nigger dick, thus it makes sense they would want animal dick.
This is just non-Slav whites coping at Slavs being normal. I haven't seen one Russian or Polish fuck a dog.

Let's ask @Retardfuel ? Do Slavs also fuck dogs?

This is just non-Slav whites coping at Slavs being normal. I haven't seen one Russian or Polish fuck a dog.
No, buddy, you're going off on a tangent here: I never had the intention of projection or coping, since I know just as well as most do that my looksmatch has fucked her dog as much as she had Chad & Tyrone.

I showed literal data here.
Let's ask @Retardfuel ?
He's a Turk.

@Chudpreet @Made in Heaven look at this shit

Qnde38q6yxu91
Alberta and Saskatchewan. :feelskek:

Can you link me that study? Soyddit isn't that reliable
I actually just did a check, and it was an incorrect map meant as satire: That is on me, my bad.

However, it doesn't discern the fact that based upon the logic that:
1. All white foids lust after animal dick, and since Slavs genetically & culturally are European, they likely would.
2. Slavwhores seemingly love Niggers, as proven in that thread we were in yesterday & by data showing Nigerian men were geomaxxing in Russia, so therefore they would love dogs.
3. I wasn't trying to project or discredit on Slavs, as stated earlier.
4. The fact you had to bring up this one fact as a stark difference between Slavs & other Whites proves your whole point is a cope.

1. All white foids lust after animal dick, and since Slavs genetically & culturally are European, they likely would.
That's mostly because of dogs and other animals being overly gloried and loved western societies. Slavs don't seem to be animal lovers except for some who are vegan.

Don't try to gaslight me nigger. Curries/gypsies are a different race.
>incel who’s been treated like shit for his looks his entire life makes fun of others for their looks

>mfw same logic is used to denigrate others

I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary.

4. The fact you had to bring up this one fact as a stark difference between Slavs & other Whites proves your whole point is a cope.
This is just one example. Another thing is they don't castrate their children and points you mentioned
Despite the amount of Feminism in their countries, I unironically agree, despite being a mutt of literally every type of White but Slav.

They have kept faggotry out, have national/racial identity still, and are more High-T compared to the rest of us.

Meds: We once had Rome, the Mycenaeans, etc, but those days have long passed. :feelsrope:

Scandicuckolds: The most cucked by far, and a disgrace to what the Vikings used to be.

Germanics: Based for the Third Reich, warrior culture, etc yet are now cucked hard.

>incel who’s been treated like shit for his looks his entire life makes fun of others for their looks

>mfw same logic is used to denigrate others
Curries are a nuisance. Even if I am an inkwell and they are we can never see eye to eye because we are innately different and should live separately but you are talking as if race realism isn't a thing. There will always be levels to this.

No, buddy, you're going off on a tangent here: I never had the intention of projection or coping, since I know just as well as most do that my looksmatch has fucked her dog as much as she had Chad & Tyrone.

I showed literal data here.

He's a Turk.

@Chudpreet @Made in Heaven look at this shit
I wouldn't bother arguing with him about this topic. What he thinks on this subject is frankly irrelevant, and I don't think any slavcel (or lurker) who isn't functionally retarded is gonna fall victim to his crab-bucket tactics. No matter how many arguments you have with him and how many times you prove him wrong, he'll keep repeating the same shit

Why do you think this is @DarkStarDown
Because at the end of the day, race is objectively a very strong way to classify people: IQ, looks, behavior, etc. are all influenced by genetics, which institute your race.

Hence, why I believe in ethnonationalism, since it can solve many issues.

Curries are a nuisance. Even if I am an inkwell and they are we can never see eye to eye because we are innately different and should live separately but you are talking as if race realism isn't a thing. There will always be levels to this.
Mfw no self awareness

Mfw no self awareness
Actually, it's very self-aware: He is noticing an objective difference in behavior & manners, which race does influence.

As per what I have said many times, humans will naturally prefer seeing those like them: This is part of genetics, and thus we cannot change it.

Talking about self awareness yet has a 3D foid as his AVI. Quite the irony here.
Anyone with a 3D foid avi would be banned/warned if this were still an Inkwell forum,

@Azaylias

No, you don't understand. Curries worship slavs, look at how their media portrays russia. That is why he wants slavs to take over europe. If there's two races that curries love the most, it's Slavs and Jews
Exactly right.

I love Russia because of how they treat faggot there. Only whites to resist LGTV moment.

Without USSR help in 1971 we would have been bombed by US. Of course we would be indebted to them. BASED Russian also killed many of those pommies.

Hence, why I believe in ethnonationalism, since it can solve many issues.
You can't adapt that in race mixed countries like Brazil, India, Nepal etc. Also Singapore seems to be doing good by accepting all races.

I believe meritocracy is superior to all forms of governance.

"let's have more infighting so that more Whites die & can be replaced by shitskins"

Yup, literally straight from the horses mouth.
The best looking pajeets are slavic rapebabies. It's why some of them have r1a genes and their faces look slavic-adjacent

Slav women are probably more inclined to fuck browns and blacks than other female whites considering they're lower iq, have worse countries, want to mimic western European cultures and were subjugated by Ottomans.

I hate pajeets but I still want to cream pie a Pooja
02048779 12a6 4a47 b814 78167b721ef7
2fc895b3 c10e 47b3 a4a2 ef81aef36f9f
Ae264fb4 8d4e 4702 ae68 40a0687839bf

:bigbrain:

No, you don't understand. Curries worship slavs, look at how their media portrays russia. That is why he wants slavs to take over europe. If there's two races that curries love the most, it's Slavs and Jews
Well in a way, them loving Slavs basically proves that Slavs are White, if not the most White people on the planet. :feelskek:

Many Slav countries have high amounts of Blue Eyes:

Slovenia 44.7%
Poland 52.5%
Estonia. 89%

Yamna admixture

Slavs also have a high amount of Steppe/Yamnaya mixture, which is one of the three main groups Whites/Europeans are composed of.

And also:

2015-Moscow-Victory-Day-Parade_Wikimedia-Commons.jpg

39304920485_71effbff81_o.jpg

Many of them literally look "Whiter" than tons of Western Europeans, myself included.

Last edited:
On today's episode of retarded coomskin fantasies.

Executed for their stupidity, yes.
You will get mogged to oblivion as an ethnic, in white countries.
Apart from labor market/job oppertunities, I don´t understand why an Indian would want to move to Europe or the US.

Executed for their stupidity, yes.
You will get mogged to oblivion as an ethnic, in white countries.
Apart from labor market/job oppertunities, I don´t understand why an Indian would want to move to Europe or the US.
For white whores and a better life and also have the naive notion of fitting in.

Never said Slavs aren't white
I know you didnt, because you're high-IQ, I was stating that in reference to that Curry & the others who have that delusion in their head.
. They actually mog native Germans by a LOT.
Really?
I know several Germans irl, they have dark curly hair and dark eyes, or at least light brown, and high-estrogen facial features.
That would be the Alpinid influence on them, chances are they are probably from South-Central Germany I would guess.
Central Slavs (like Czech) and balkans slavs tend to be high-t and extremely tall
Yeah I've read about the Dinarid pheno, which is also common in North-Central Italy where some of my family came from, and I even have some influence of it on my pheno: Sadly, it is not good since Dinarids have weak infraorbital, which makes my eye-area more shit.
with the highest prevalence of blue eyes on the planet.
I think that's the Baltics & Finland.
The only slavs that aren't white are the mixed-race Ukrainians who look like muslim turks same with siberian russians who look like hapas.
Yeah some of them are mixed a bit, which is where the whole "muh slavs aren't white" cope comes from, same with how some gypsies in the balkans & Italy are used as an example of the "meds aren't white" cope.

Reminds me, I decided to look-up some pictures of lighter-skinned Arabs/MENA, and saw this:

View attachment 1112779

View attachment 1112780

:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
This is pretty common look for mena women. I like it but prefer this foid more. Brown skinned MENA women are amazing when they have good facial features

Screenshot 20240307 015354 TikTok

They look so appealing with those head-scarfs on, that's another one of the few things about Islam I like.
Hijab was something practiced before islam FYI. Greeks Chinese romans Persians all did it
I would love to have a White-skinned Arab/MENA foid to wage a Jihad & Total War against Kikes with.
Same. Especially if she has green ir blue eyes

F3d5f62d 9dd5 4814 a878 13d024ff2c09

Nice daily race-war thread guys. :feelscomfy:

The only slavs that aren't white are the mixed-race Ukrainians who look like muslim turks same with siberian russians who look like hapas.
Yeah some of them are mixed a bit, which is where the whole "muh slavs aren't white" cope comes from
Those are probably the ones on the periphery of Crimea, who carry some Tatar admixture. I'd assume the guy on the left in the image below is such an individual, given his MENA-ish look:

(yes, I know who these are, no dramatic irony here lol)

For the most part, I think Ukrainians carry less non-white DNA than the likes of Ural and Far-East Russians.

Today I didn't wear my mask and when I walked around my uni, most of the shitskins I walked passed by smelled rancid. It's not just curries, even the sandniggers had a funky smell.
Spics truly smell disgusting for some reason at least niggers bother to practice hygiene.

tbh, another 500,000 rajpoot work visas are added every month while we have these governments

this can't go on forever

BAAAAAAAASED:feelsokman:

I think North Korea does this unironically

Spics truly smell disgusting for some reason at least niggers bother to practice hygiene.
Yeah Spics smell awful: No, I do not hate them because I think I am "superior" to them, I've just been around enough to generally arrive at the consensus that they are not good people, and the ones I've tried to be friends with treated me like shit, even worse than the White normshits.
BAAAAAAAASED:feelsokman:

I think North Korea does this unironically
Really? Can you send an example?

Everyday, I begin to like the sound of the "Hermit Kingdom" more.

tbh, another 500,000 rajpoot work visas are added every month while we have these governments

this can't go on forever
GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

They would be included under Asian, and would make-up a good chunk of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back