Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shitskins (especially curries) who to go white countries should be lined up and executed by a firing squad

whitecels will claim they are the greatest to have ever put their foot on earth, from their bedroom rotting on .is

White men have become more autistic over the decades due to white foids having late births and a fuck ton of estrogenic chemicals in the watER.
Autism means better programmers and engineers, it's good for whites

Autism means better programmers and engineers, it's good for whites
Well yeah but that also means lower birthrates which whites desperately need right now.

Well yeah but that also means lower birthrates which whites desperately need right now.
You are a Slav. Why do you care about non-Slavic whites? Think about fixing your community first.

You are a Slav. Why do you care about non-Slavic whites? Think about fixing your community first.
@DarkStarDown he's doing it again :feelshaha:

It's always curries doing this shit. :feelskek:

And as per my previous communications with him, I explained how they are still White, but ofc another sub-group.

No seriously. Slavs should unite and war maxx against Europe and rape their foids like Soviets did to Germans. Best way to fix their genes and get back power.

It's simple, in the natural world order whites are usually attracted to one another so even in an advanced economy, they can have 3 or more children in a family, find a ethnic family with 3 or more children it's not happening, whites are god's chosen people, I'm not lying, think about this

It's always curries doing this shit. :feelskek:

And as per my previous communications with him, I explained how they are still White, but ofc another sub-group.
Slavs don't fuck dogs or castrate their children. They seem to be different than other whites.

No seriously. Slavs should unite and war maxx against Europe and rape their foids like Soviets did to Germans. Best way to fix their genes and get back power.
"let's have more infighting so that more Whites die & can be replaced by shitskins"

Yup, literally straight from the horses mouth.

"let's have more infighting so that more Whites die & can be replaced by shitskins"

As if the declining birth rates are not enough we also need more white deaths. High IQ move.

No Russia should invade Europe and rape all the foids there. Total colonizers death.

Man don't get heated on, do you think it's easy to make a foid shit 3 children and manage all their expenses, unless you're Elon Musk or a millionaire at least it's very difficult, have some mercy on white normies, they're not gonna shit 6 children for some hyperborean edit, the Aryans are long gone, it's not the bronze age anymore, even if it was, death is always lurking, prepare to fight.

Prepare to fight, stay focused men, work hard, die a hero

A wet warm stinking fishy cunt may not be written on your fate, but you know what's written, greatness, be great

Can't do much fighting as an inkwell.
Then work, as men, irrespective of any race, caste, religion or creed, no one cares for you, it's your work and your suffering that will haunt this place long after you're gone, and that's great, be great

Slavs don't fuck dogs
Qnde38q6yxu91

:feelsjuice:

And considering what all the Slavcels here have told me, Slavwhores like Niggers, so it makes sense for them to want to fuck animals.
or castrate their children
That's only Amerimutts & Anglos: French, Germans, Meds, etc don't
. They seem to be different than other whites.
Holy fuck, I explained to you 50 times already that they are still part of the broader White/European group, yet they ofc have a difference which separates them from Meds, Celts, etc. whom also have differences amongst them.

ofc the thread turned into a race war :feelskek:

Holy fuck, I explained to you 50 times already that they are still part of the broader White/European group, yet they ofc have a difference which separates them from Meds, Celts, etc. whom also have differences amongst them.
They are the most superior whites then.

IMG 6140
jealous much, stinky darkies

They are the most superior whites then.
Despite the amount of Feminism in their countries, I unironically agree, despite being a mutt of literally every type of White but Slav.

They have kept faggotry out, have national/racial identity still, and are more High-T compared to the rest of us.

Meds: We once had Rome, the Mycenaeans, etc, but those days have long passed. :feelsrope:

Scandicuckolds: The most cucked by far, and a disgrace to what the Vikings used to be.

Germanics: Based for the Third Reich, warrior culture, etc yet are now cucked hard.

Despite the amount of Feminism in their countries, I unironically agree, despite being a mutt of literally every type of White but Slav.

They have kept faggotry out, have national/racial identity still, and are more High-T compared to the rest of us.

Meds: We once had Rome, the Mycenaeans, etc, but those days have long passed. :feelsrope:

Scandicuckolds: The most cucked by far, and a disgrace to what the Vikings used to be.

Germanics: Based for the Third Reich, warrior culture, etc yet are now cucked hard.
But Russian are superior right?

The faggotry will slowly kill EE aswell. Especially with zoomers and alpha fags,

As if the declining birth rates are not enough we also need more white deaths. High IQ move.
Just another pointless brothER war, which will leave millions of Slavcels, Medcels, Scandicels, Anglocels, etc. in mass-graves, whilst Chad gets to rail all the foids back home, and leaving the continent open to mass-immigration from Shitskinistan & Sub-Saharan Africa.

The faggotry will slowly kill EE aswell. Especially with zoomers and alpha fags,
Slavs are resisting faggotry the most right? Russia is brutal with them.

Steal em white hotties, leave not a single cunt.

Alpha Male Mindset, Chad out

I agree with everything except for the first point. Other than niggers and spics, whites are definitely far more "NT-centric" than ethnics.
Sands, Curries, and I think South-East Asians are much more NT for sure.

Only East Asians are more autistic than we are.

White men have become more autistic over the decades due to white foids having late births and a fuck ton of estrogenic chemicals in the watER.
:yes::yes::yes:

In fact, this will be included in a thread I am working on

I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary.
>incel making fun of others for their looks and iq

>mfw

>incel making fun of others for their looks and iq

>mfw
1. IQ isn't "Incel shaming" since as proven by research, foids are dysgenic & literally select against IQ

2. If you want some actual points here as to why some of us feel this way/make threads like this:

To discern my thoughts, as well as that of many others on this topic, the reason as to why some of us here come across like this is for a few reasons:
-Ethnics are much more NT-centric, and obviously, Whites by default are more "autistic" in terms of behavior, and we happen to be even bigger autists due to being diagnosed.
-It lowers the overall QOL: You may say, "well why do you care if you just rot?" Well firstly, many of us just can't LDAR/NEET & still have to work. Not to mention, it means that taxes, cost of living, etc will be altered, crime may increase, etc.
-Humans just naturally prefer seeing faces of their own race, and feel more trust around them: This is just biological nature, and in accordance with the blackpill, can't really be changed and/or altered.
-It has been shown that heterogeneity tends to breed lower-levels of trust, even within races internally
-It makes logical sense to want to be surrounded by those whom share the same values, history, genetics, ideals, etc. as you, which is why I support Authoritarianism & some form of Nationalism, since it will ingrain these more & lead to possibly better treatment from normshits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back