Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shitskins (especially curries) who to go white countries should be lined up and executed by a firing squad

View attachment 1112678jealous much, stinky darkies
No lmao, maybe black normies will be jealous.

The amount of value normies place on women.

I saw a fight, the fight was about two up and coming young fighters, one was lightning the other one was Mexican, the light skin gave the Mexican some wicked punch, the whole comment section related to the video was pretty much

"Oh, he got punched in front of the baddies, yooooo!"

Stupid as fuck lmao, normies put women on a pedestal I swear.

Do you notice how non white men often put white women on a pedestal lmao?

Kinda weird lol.

As per my previous message, according to many of the Slavcels on here, Slavwhores lust after Shitskin & Nigger dick, thus it makes sense they would want animal dick.
How does that make any sense lmao.

White people in the west are getting fucked over lol, diversity excludes white people
Water; yet me somehow stating this is enough to piss off tons of people, just like it would on reddit.

Water; yet me somehow stating this is enough to piss off tons of people, just like it would on reddit.
People that support affirmative action are doing so because

A. It's in their self interest(even though they might be aware that it fucks others over)

B. They have a huge outgroup bias, they are more than likely to support others even if it means "fucking over their group"

I saw a few curries irl and it reinforced my belief of how worthless they fucking are. They smelled like shit. Had shit looks and sounded low IQ. Nothing is more pathetic than poopjeets trying to emigrate to european countries in mass. Same with gypsies. Immediate execution/sterilization is necessary.
Canada has been destroyed by pajeets.
Canada will never be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back