Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shoot for the moon and even if you fail you'll end up in the stars.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Shoot for the moon and even if I fail I'll end up in the stars right? I self improved for a year and manned up to confess to my oneitis and end up finding she have a bf, then I steroidmaxxed for 2 years to be bigger and ended up looking uglier due to steroids. I went for the moon and ended up in a crock of shit.

So easy to fix though you’re still young and a millionaire. You have a better life than 90% of us.

So easy to fix though you’re still young and a millionaire. You have a better life than 90% of us.
what if I finally look normal again and my oneitis gets taken again>????? what do I do then? Doesnt my hard work goes tto waste once again

what if I finally look normal again and my oneitis gets taken again>????? what do I do then? Doesnt my hard work goes tto waste once again
You slay

i dont wanna slay I want romance with my oneitis, I wanna experience all the romantic things those romance movie character does with her
Do it with another girl then.

i dont wanna slay I want romance with my oneitis, I wanna experience all the romantic things those romance movie character does with her
She’s 18 the timer is ticking fast

It’s so easy to fix your hormones too
No it’s not.

1. Don’t wanna be obsessed with sex all day
2. I need it to function and my hormones to work properly
3. I’m not gonna order steroids when i’m still living with my family
4. I need to record my transformation
5. I don’t know if i’ll get my 6 inch dick back and sensation, if that fails then i’m just gonna lower the dosage or not take it

should I just tell her I still love her now??? I still look subhuman I planned to tell her when I look good
Are you still bloated?

No it’s not.

1. Don’t wanna be obsessed with sex all day
2. I need it to function and my hormones to work properly
3. I’m not gonna order steroids when i’m still living with my family
4. I need record my transformation
5. I don’t know if i’ll get my 6 inch dick back and sensation, if that fails then i’m just gonna lower the dosage or not take it
BRUH so you dont wANT to. THen why do you compalin about no hormones

the title is globalist bluepill cope

You have to pass all the other planets before you hit open space then wait many years before you get near any stars...

That's if they exist in the first place.

BRUH so you dont wANT to. THen why do you compalin about no hormones
No but i have to cuz i’ll need alot more energy for work and so my health doesn’t get too bad.

How you are not banned ferdat

You have to pass all the other planets before you hit open space then wait many years before you get near any stars...

That's if they exist in the first place.
The world is flat

yes but not as bloated and my acne is getting better. But im still not at where I used to be
I'm happy that you're getting better. I genuinely do fellow brocel

How you end up looking worse after Roidmaxxing?

Acne? Going bald? Gyno?

Money won't make you happy or help you leave inceldom.He is suffering just like poorcels

Money won't make you happy or help you leave inceldom.He is suffering just like poorcels
He’s making himself suffer. He lives a good life he should be greatful.

Same but the pb is I'm stuck on the ground.

He’s making himself suffer. He lives a good life he should be greatful.
What is a good life? I have enough money to eat out everyday,buy new gadgets,have a good place to live but still I'm one of the saddest guys ever because i just want to hold and hug a young college foid

What is a good life? I have enough money to eat out everyday,buy new gadgets,have a good place to live but still I'm one of the saddest guys ever because i just want to hold and hug a young college foid
Because you have never suffered in life. You’re putting all your focus on a female and letting pussy dictate your happiness. So by your logic nothing can make you happy but having a gf… pathetic

Because you have never suffered in life. You’re putting all your focus on a female and letting pussy dictate your happiness. So by your logic nothing can make you happy but having a gf… pathetic
Seriously i lived like a low life for almost 18 years because my incel retarded father couldn't even make money for food.I'm a curry living in curryland,i can bet that i suffered more than you I.Ever since I was 4 years old all i wanted was affection,i studied hard,was popular in school but my oneitis was disgusted by me.I couldn't understand why.I blamed her for not liking me but i finally accepted the fact that I'm so ugly. I thought money would make me money but it didn't.Money will make you happy if you have a free mind and forward thinking.years of inceldom has made my brain rot to the point that nothing makes me happy anymore

Funny.

First time I heard this saying was from a woman on an obscure MMO game called face of mankind. That was around 10 years ago. I was a police officer in that game, and I was studying at a police academy that was managed by that woman. I think her name was Anya. She is probably like 35+ years old now.

She said that to us in game while we were on our training course. It always stayed in my memory after she said that. That was a good game by the way, it was very roleplay heavy though.

I will shoot for the moon and the ball will accidentally end up on a tree