Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short means life in hardcore

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Being short is the worst thing a man can be hit by, not even LL can save a 5'2 guy. You no matter your age will always look like a kid till your late 30s and then you'll look like gremlin. All other defects have surgeries and fake-up for face. Short= truestcel along with non nt and high autism possessing guys. But a highly autistic chad will still get sympathy or attention. Short guys are like stones in a busy road. Many walk but won't even know you are there, completely ignored.

how tall are you?

I agree but... I'm more ugly than I am short, and I'm 5'4". I look extremely strange and always get stares or overhear strangers saying shit about me or joking about me and it's never about my height, because they do not know my age. I've been mistaken for 16-17 before. I'm 26.

I agree but... I'm more ugly than I am short, and I'm 5'4". I look extremely strange and always get stares or overhear strangers saying shit about me or joking about me and it's never about my height, because they do not know my age. I've been mistaken for 16-17 before. I'm 26.
I don't if you will believe but I'm truly sorry for you brocel. I actually even thought if I should post this, cuz it can hurt guys like you. Wear some lifts to get to 5'7 somehow :feelsbadman:

Im a manlet but from observing others i can say that being non NT is worse than being short (both is life on nightmare mode)

True, I hear short jokes way more than ugly jokes, especially when it comes to being a man. I don’t think this is as big of a limiting factor as being ugly is when it comes to getting women, but it makes the rest of your life hell for sure.

True, I hear short jokes way more than ugly jokes, especially when it comes to being a man. I don’t think this is as big of a limiting factor as being ugly is when it comes to getting women, but it makes the rest of your life hell for sure.
Yea could have added this, shorts are ridiculed more for thier height than uglies for thier face. There's open height discrimination but uglies are virtue signaled saying " beauty is in the eye of beholder" :feelskek:

Yea could have added this, shorts are ridiculed more for thier height than uglies for thier face. There's open height discrimination but uglies are virtue signaled saying " beauty is in the eye of beholder" :feelskek:
Yeah the one thing about having some height is that even if you’re the ugliest one in a group, height mogging all of them will allow you some kind of respect . But as a short guy, even if a chad, you lack natural dominance

Yeah the one thing about having some height is that even if you’re the ugliest one in a group, height mogging all of them will allow you some kind of respect . But as a short guy, even if a chad, you lack natural dominance
People used to ridicule Justin Beiber for his height, but due to his face, he got saved

I don't if you will believe but I'm truly sorry for you brocel. I actually even thought if I should post this, cuz it can hurt guys like you. Wear some lifts to get to 5'7 somehow :feelsbadman:
No worries bro and thanks for the sympathy. Yes I try to wear lifts they get me to around 5’7

Being short is the worst thing a man can be hit by, not even LL can save a 5'2 guy. You no matter your age will always look like a kid till your late 30s and then you'll look like gremlin. All other defects have surgeries and fake-up for face. Short= truestcel along with non nt and high autism possessing guys. But a highly autistic chad will still get sympathy or attention. Short guys are like stones in a busy road. Many walk but won't even know you are there, completely ignored.
5'3 and
Where is the heightphilia flair v0 cvnrc3oggvac1

6 foot "cels" should know their PRIEVEGLGES

5'9 is American average, and don't believe those eurocels saying euro zoomers are all 6'2 in average. They are probably 5'10 or 5'11. The Scandinavians are probably at 6'2 in avg

5'9 is American average, and don't believe those eurocels saying euro zoomers are all 6'2 in average. They are probably 5'10 or 5'11. The Scandinavians are probably at 6'2 in avg
Scandi zoomers are like 6 feet tall on the dot on avg

Short men are like medieval outcasts.

It was more like 5'11.4 among zoomers which still leaves enough room in the population for a lot of men who are way taller. The dinaric race is the tallest btw, some small regions in the balkans have a height above 6'1 on average.

The legbonepill destroyed me more than the racepill or dickpill ever could

these whores would go from "loving" their partners to hating them if they were a few inches shorter. it makes no sense whatsoever yet is the number one thing a woman looks for in a man. you can be ugly and a man to whores but you can never be short and masculine. we need hitler to arise again and put foids in concentration camps.

It’s like 6’1 among zoomers there.

Women here heightmog me and im 5.11

My condolences to any zoomercel under 5'8, foids of our generation have Crazy high height standards