Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shorts are for normies and they make them look like fags.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I've seen a few normies here and there wearing shorts, even in this cold, wet and windy weather.
Don't know about any of you, but I've noticed that lots of normies wear shorts.
Sometimes knee length, sometimes really short for some reason.
And also, the shorts make them look so fucking gay.

Especially when they wear the shorts with clothing that covers their arms like jumpers or hoodies, like they want you to notice thier legs.

I don't wear shorts, I hate shorts, last time I wore shorts was a pair of baggy black cargo shorts during the summer of 2022, which I threw away after they got ripped and torn.
These days, I prefer to wear trousers, even during summer.

i'd prefer wearing shorts over pants

i used to wear shorts out of pure laziness, but i agree that shorts are faggy and gross, on both genders

i used to wear shorts out of pure laziness, but i agree that shorts are faggy and gross, on both genders
Trousers make you look more sleek, clean and professional.
Shorts just make you look gay, lazy and sloppy.
Their basically extended boxers.
The only shorts I'll ever wear are swimming shorts, and I haven't been swimming in years.

Last edited:
Jean shorts are for f@gs why do straight men wear those, the only shorts that are ok are gym shorts

Jean shorts are for f@gs why do straight men wear those, the only shorts that are ok are gym shorts
If you wear knee length faded Jean shorts with a few rips and patches and with work boots, it can give you a bit of a 90s grunge look.

Depends on how long those shorts are? Below or above knees?

Over for pantscels

I don't wear shorts, I hate shorts, last time I wore shorts was a pair of baggy black cargo shorts during the summer of 2022, which I threw away after they got ripped and torn.
How many vaxx u have ? this is only reasonable explanation for your behavior

Yeah I always wear long pants, even on hot days

Thought you meant YouTube shorts

Also yes. I'm attractive to mosquitos so I avoid wearing anything too revealing

Yeah I always wear long pants, even on hot days
Over for your balls. I wear fucking boxers because MY BALLS NEED COOL AIR. FUCKING INFILTRATORS WITH THEIR INCORRECTIONESSS

I've seen a few normies here and there wearing shorts, even in this cold, wet and windy weather.
Don't know about any of you, but I've noticed that lots of normies wear shorts.
Sometimes knee length, sometimes really short for some reason.
And also, the shorts make them look so fucking gay.

Especially when they wear the shorts with clothing that covers their arms like jumpers or hoodies, like they want you to notice thier legs.

I have to disagree. I feel like my legs can't breathe when I wear pants/trousers. They feel suffocating. So I only wear them when it is bitterly cold in the winter or if there is snow. Otherwise I wear shorts for the entire year. Shorts are just much more comfy and easy to wear. I even wear shorts with long sleeved shirts or sweaters.

However I actually agree with what you said if you replace the words "shorts" with "tank tops/sleeveless shirts". In my opinion those are extremely faggy looking and terrible in any season, even more so if they have a graphic or text on them. I would never wear them and I dint even own any. However for me, this only applies to men, because usually foids look very hot in them.

I don't wear shorts because I won't be able to hide my bones with it and I'll get accused if sexual harrassment.

I love basket ball shorts bro mesh shorts

I love wearing shorts during the Summer time