Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I change my avi to some sort of gif?

Should I change my avi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Should I change my pfp to some sort of gif that could be cooler or something
I feel like my current thing is kind of bland, I could keep it as michael scofield or something from prison break to keep consistent since I want my avi to be recognisable to interact with others on here.
I would like your opinions brocels

A foid avi will give you a halo.

Just do it, make your dreams come true

Join cat gang

A foid avi will give you a halo.
Nah I do not really want to do that or get a HALO from my avi
I want my avi to be recognisable for other users to chat with me, I recognise most users by avi before their name

I feel like my current thing is kind of bland, I could keep it as michael scofield or something from prison break to keep consistent since I want my avi to be recognisable to interact with others on here.
I've only been on tonight for a few hours and I already recognize you by PFP so I'd keep it as it is.

Lol great suggestion but no thanks I am not that keen on cats
Although @Mental Maoricel is the newest member of the cat gang though lol he seems really chill, he thinks the cat looks like how he looks irl JFL that shit was so funny when he said that

I've only been on tonight for a few hours and I already recognize you by PFP so I'd keep it as it is.
Yeah sweet that is the idea, what if it was a GIF that was similar to my current pfp (same person and clothes from same show)

Yeah sweet that is the idea, what if it was a GIF that was similar to my current pfp (same person and clothes from same show)
That would be kind of cool, I prefer static PFPs usually but just do whatever mang, whatever you choose will be recognizable unless it's something overdone like ER.

I sometimes jerk off to peoples foid Avis here

Gif

everyone should use that avi

VdLD

I think this gif could be pretty cool its like going ER or something lol it looks cool but maybe not as recoginisable as my current pfp
Wentworth miller prison break

Then this one fits more with my current pfp maybe but not as cool what do you think brocels?

20220912 141831
FtAB
Flip flops
Ezgif 1 82a3019a28
Ezgif 1 142cf7ce09

Attachments

• 1665757896216461.gif
    1665757896216461.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • Tittok.gif
    Tittok.gif
    30.4 MB · Views: 4
What do my fellow brocels think of my changes?
I also added a profile banner I think I really like this gif
I grandfathered my old "new fish" pfp in my signature along with a few words about who I am and what I truly want out of life

U should kys

Lol great suggestion but no thanks I am not that keen on cats
Although @Mental Maoricel is the newest member of the cat gang though lol he seems really chill, he thinks the cat looks like how he looks irl JFL that shit was so funny when he said that
It’s true man, that cat is my spirit animal. My cousins call me Black Doby after the creature from Harry Potter. I’m small, black, my ears stick out, massive nose and eye bags.

It’s true man, that cat is my spirit animal. My cousins call me Black Doby after the creature from Harry Potter. I’m small, black, my ears stick out, massive nose and eye bags.
lol I hate to laugh at a fellow brocels situation but that gif is so funny to me for some reason and the fact that you relate to it on a physical level :feelshaha: