Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I continue college? (I love the major and good pay)

Should I continue college?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to grad school

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm 5'5 and ugly
But depression had destroyed my IQ and I can barely focus now
I think with depression even graudating is a problem
Dont hget me wrong I still love STEM
give me some studying and work advice please

Last edited:
How far along are you?

A senior
i'm considering transfering to CS
if you are a senior you should 100% get your degree tbh. I wouldn't transfer to CS and instead get a double major in CS tbh. That way you wouldn't be wasting your original master and it will look better for jobs.

If you are sick of uni though it might not be worth to double major though. idk what your current major is either, if its a shitty/useless one you will probably want to get that second masters (or at least a minor in CS, which could be a good in between)

if you are a senior you should 100% get your degree tbh. I wouldn't transfer to CS and instead get a double major in CS tbh. That way you wouldn't be wasting your original master and it will look better for jobs.

If you are sick of uni though it might not be worth to double major though. idk what your current major is either, if its a shitty/useless one you will probably want to get that second masters (or at least a minor in CS, which could be a good in between)
what about junior or sophomore?
physics
i get as good as 4.00 and as bad as 1.96 GPA in some semesters

Last edited:
what about junior or sophomore?
physics5
Junior I would continue but if its the start of sophmore year I would maybe take a gap year. ngl looking back I probably should have taken more of a gap year or something. I rushed into uni too fast and ended up wasting my time, either by dropping out or by just doing the bare minimum (even if I got a good grade I didn't really learn that much in a lot of my classes ngl).

Also based physicscel. I went to uni for physics for a little bit but I hated it and changed my major to History since the only way I can get through uni is by taking classes I personally like. History is a fun but useless major, I can't even teach with it since I do not have a teacher's license/degree.

Junior I would continue but if its the start of sophmore year I would maybe take a gap year. ngl looking back I probably should have taken more of a gap year or something. I rushed into uni too fast and ended up wasting my time, either by dropping out or by just doing the bare minimum (even if I got a good grade I didn't really learn that much in a lot of my classes ngl).

Also based physicscel. I went to uni for physics for a little bit but I hated it and changed my major to History since the only way I can get through uni is by taking classes I personally like. History is a fun but useless major, I can't even teach with it since I do not have a teacher's license/degree.
any copes during grad school / work

any copes during grad school / work
I heard grad school is a lot of work and that you get very little freetime tbh. I'm sure you get some but based on what I've looked into there's definitely not a lot of freetime lol.

I heard grad school is a lot of work and that you get very little freetime tbh. I'm sure you get some but based on what I've looked into there's definitely not a lot of freetime lol.
most free time are in college
what about work???

s
should I embrace any free time while I still can?

most free time are in college
what about work???
ngl I find work to not be too bad, though it depends on what you do for work. What I like about work is that after work I don't think or do anything with work most of the time. In uni you have to do home work and shit. You have more freetime but you also have more bullshit and cram time as well. I feel like I have more of a block of time to myself fully when I am working.
s

should I embrace any free time while I still can?
eh kind of but its not like you wont have any freetime once you are working. Id say grad school is a lot more work than normal work tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back