Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I continue to try?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I've been rejected so many times, I'm 5'6", should I try again and again and again?

How can you handle it? Do you have no dignity or pride?

Go to Peru if height is the main problem, men there are 5'4 on average and women is only 5 inches tall.

Unless you Are truecel you should always Try. My Honest opinion

Go to Peru if height is the main problem, men there are 5'4 on average and women is only 5 inches tall.
interesting

200.gif

(in minecraft)

dont give up... you'll never know when you might hit jackpot:feelsLSD:
but then again i'm only good at giving out hopium.
good luck out there brocel:feelsautistic:

dont give up... you'll never know when you might hit jackpot:feelsLSD:
but then again i'm only good at giving out hopium.
good luck out there brocel:feelsautistic:
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

save yourself from the embarrassment.Unless you are a 9/10 prettyboy it's over for you

save yourself from the embarrassment.Unless you are a 9/10 prettyboy it's over for you
IDK man, I want to at least try, I don't care if a hole reject me, why I should care of the opinion of a stupid whore

Yeah keep trying, even if it fails. At least you’ll bother them.

Do you want something that exists (sex) or something that doesn't (love)?

Positives: a small chance at having your life changed, get to truly find out your SMV
Negatives: requires spending time, energy and money, enduring rejection and shame

If you're on this site then the odds are obviously badly against you. Do it if you feel like it. You'll eventually get fatigued and stop anyways. You will have better insight into the state of things, which is a small positive I guess.

IDK man, I want to at least try, I don't care if a hole reject me, why I should care of the opinion of a stupid whore
Then try, when you get old you'll have less chances.