Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I have kids? (I'm subhuman)

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I started balding at 15
Miss half my teeth
Have protruding ears
Non NT
Bipolar

The physical aspect were all fixable. So now I look normie and might make it. Should I have kids if they can fix themselves as well?

You're browsing .co, but insinuating that you may be able to get in a position where you can have kids in the future?

If you’re as ugly as you describe then no matter what you won’t be able to have kids anyway

The only way for a blackpilled incel is being an antinatalist.

You have no options anyway

If you are going to take care of them, and are willing to pay plastic surgery if it’s necessary, then why not?

I said I look normie now. So yes that means I might get in the position of having kids. Maybe my kids wont inherit my bad genes.

ultra subhuman

Not a fan of kids. Brb annoying little runts running around screaming and throwing their feces

Try to get a masculine foid.

Not because you're subhuman, but because you're subhuman.

She will give you Chad sons and low T males tend to give Stacey daughters.

Yeah you should have as many kids as possible

You're asking this on an incel forum?

If you have IQ, yes

I said I look normie now. So yes that means I might get in the position of having kids. Maybe my kids wont inherit my bad genes.
How could we know which genes will express in a child we have no information about because he just actually doesn't exists ? :feelshaha:

Should you have kids ? Of course ! because it would mean you'd have ascend with a foid + genetic diversity is a necessity for any species to avoid a total wipeout due to a virus.

I started balding at 15
Miss half my teeth
Have protruding ears
Non NT
Bipolar

The physical aspect were all fixable. So now I look normie and might make it. Should I have kids if they can fix themselves as well?
Why would you want kids anyway tell mother nature to go fuck herself