Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I stand up for my shorter friend?

bigtasty504

bigtasty504

Banned
-
One of my friends is 5‘3 and sometimes another dude of my friendgroup makes fun of his height, my question is should I tell him that these jokes are super unfunny and that he shouldn’t do them or would that make my short friend feel bad cause I had to stand up for him? Please help cause the short friend is a super nice guy and it seems like he’s getting quieter with everytime I see him

A 5'3 male has no business being in any friend group.

Wtf what a bluepiller with friends

Wtf what a bluepiller with friends
Im sorry if I came across as dumb or something, I just thought maybe I can get advice here cause I hate that the other dude mocks him for his height cause I feel like it really gets to him, maybe that was the wrong place to ask this question tho sorry

If you genuinely cared about him you would've said something right then and there. What you're doing right now is called virtue signaling. It's fake and you know it too.

Yes you should defend him like ITcels defend thier 2000 lbs queens

It depends, do you want to be a good person or not? Beware that they may bully you after doing so tho, but you'll gain a friend