Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious should this be a blackpill/free speech forum?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Wow, not quite sure how you know this but thank you bhai. I appreciate it a lot :smonk:

I hope you know that you probably don’t have to leave if you don’t want to :feelscry:

View attachment 550622
seems like a lot of people are okay with having attractive "incels" here

You might aswell be the most butthurt fucking retard to have ever defiled this forum. Shut the fuck up, you are a nobody, no one cares about what you have to say.

You might aswell be the most butthurt fucking retard to have ever defiled this forum. Shut the fuck up, you are a nobody, no one cares about what you have to say.
IMG 20211217 234349

Nigga didn’t you say you’d be leaving the forum?

@Fat Link how much did he pay you to unban him? be honest.
He's a faggot sand nigger so I doubt he even has any money

We need good mods. Current ones suck ass.

No, it should be showerpill/social justice forum

It will probably end up this way, even though there is a fucking forum for blackpilled non incels, but that doesn't seem enough to them

Last edited:
You complain about attractive people being here and then you go and deny the NTpill :lul:

fakecel trait: you think status makes someone good here. i'm more incel than you are nigga, so i belong here

To be fair, nowadays it's very possible for an average-looking guy to be involuntary celibate. Especially for USA- and western europe-cels

There are enough other websites for blackpilled normies, idk why these faggots are here.

we don't really need another looksmax clown fiesta with normies humblebraggin everywhere
they have the whole fucking internet to do it yet they come here to show off

tiredpoorcel/rhaast is a 6’1 faggot as well jfl

No, it shouldn't be.

TL;DR: No.

No, it should be showerpill/social justice forum
I agree with social justice tbh - social (and sexual) justice for incels! :feelshmm: Never gonna happen, sadly.

It should be required to post face and hight to join!! TO MANY foids and chads here.