Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Do you think that ugly men and women should be barred from reproduction? Basically eugenics.

Eugenics should be mandatory then we wouldn’t exist

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE CAN STILL HAVE UGLY CHILDREN... IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT ELLIOT RODGERS DAD HES A SUPERMODEL ACTOR

I can't breed reee

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE CAN STILL HAVE UGLY CHILDREN... IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT ELLIOT RODGERS DAD HES A SUPERMODEL ACTOR
Nah, his Dad looks Normie-tier

Nah, his Dad looks Normie-tier
yeah but he has curly hair and blue eyes that makes a huge difference in his looks and a massive jawline

Idk, if anything it’s too late, even if we do it we still have ugly genetics indirectly

Look at his mother

No, they should be forcefully sterilized, and in-exchange for being sterilized, they should be allowed a stipend by the government for their sacrifice: It is both fair for them and fair for society, and it would keep them from revolting.

No, they should be forcefully sterilized, and in-exchange for being sterilized, they should be allowed a stipend by the government for their sacrifice: It is both fair for them and fair for society, and it would keep them from revolting.
I think we should reduce the black nigger population and curry noddles so we can advance the white master race because the white race is the superior master race

Doesn't everyone should have a right to a full life?

I dont think anyone has a right to reproduce or should procreate.

I think we should reduce the black nigger population and curry noddles so we can advance the white master race because the white race is the superior master race
Wtf? No

niggers and gooks are inferior to whites its a proven fact that niggers have smaller brains that europeans we should genocide all other races except for the white race so we can advance the white master race

hitler was right

Yes, attractivness doesn't befefit society, sterilizing ugly people will only make life worse for ugly males and won't stop ugly foids from having casual sex. Eugenics is cucked, because it only validates cumdupsters insane standards.

niggers and gooks are inferior to whites its a proven fact that niggers have smaller brains that europeans we should genocide all other races except for the white race so we can advance the white master race

hitler was right
How about you leave other races alone, and restrict immigration. Problem solved.

When your son/daughter ropes for being subhuman, blame yourself
well Im just saying its not going to change anything ugly people will always exist and have always existed the only options for ugly people is surgerymaxxing

How about you leave other races alone, and restrict immigration. Problem solved.
its proven facts look it up Im not racist Im just saying whats facts

facts dont care about your feelings you cuck there are some races that are superior to others and saying that doesn't make me racist if I can prove it to you with facts and research that support my beliefs

its proven facts look it up Im not racist Im just saying whats facts

facts dont care about your feelings you cuck there are some races that are superior to others and saying that doesn't make me racist if I can prove it to you with facts and research that support my beliefs
I don't care if Whites are superior. If you genocide other races for no reason, then we have a problem.

90% of the people in the NBA are niggers
90% of hollywood actors are white
the race with the highest IQ are asian
niggers are 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime
90% of all CEOs are Males

I don't care if Whites are superior. If you genocide other races for no reason, then we have a problem.
well eugenics is genocide you dumbass its the same thing

genocide and eugenics are the same thing

niggers are 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime
Why Whites import Blacks to the new world? You guys caused your own problems

Last edited:
well eugenics is genocide you dumbass its the same thing
Eugenics isn't actively killing people, it's only preventing them from having children. One could still have a normal life without children.

Why Whites import Blacks to the new world? You guys caused your own problems
the majority of the nobel prize winners are white
the majority of inventions that advanced society forward were made by white people
there are no black nobel prize winners in science or chemistry or physiology or medecine

niggers are fucking useless and contribute nothing to society so they should be genocided or eugenics

Eugenics isn't actively killing people, it's only preventing them from having children. One could still have a normal life without children.
yes but its still genocide

sure euthanasia is painless but does that make it ok?

yes but its still genocide
Lemme ask you this, what have ugly people contributed to society? Most ugly people are mentally ill and are maladaptive to whatever society their in.

it has nothing to do with racism it has everything to do with the fact that blacks are inferior in intellect than whites

Lemme ask you this, what have ugly people contributed to society? Most ugly people are mentally ill and are maladaptive to whatever society their in.
einstein didnt look like henry Cavill but he contributed a hell lot to science back in his time just because your pretty looking doesent mean shit about what you can do to contribute to society even if people hate you because your ugly

it has nothing to do with racism it has everything to do with the fact that blacks are inferior in intellect than whites
Ok, should've of just left to their own devices in Africa. Problem solved. Idk why Whites have to involve themselves in everything.

Does genociding non-white races make it ok?
well you think ugly people should be eugenics but the majority of ugly people are ethnics

being attractive completely depends on your race because all races evolved in different climates all races can look very different

einstein didnt look like henry Cavill but he contributed a hell lot to science back in his time just because your pretty looking doesent mean shit about what you can do to contribute to society even if people hate you because your ugly
Einstein was Normie looking. Only 1% of people are geniuses

Ok, should've of just left to their own devices in Africa. Problem solved. Idk why Whites have to involve themselves in everything.
if your an ethnic curry and you live in curryland as long as you look above average in curryland you wont be an incel and be able to marry a curry foid

if your a white male and live in the west as long as you look above average for your race you wont struggle in the west

but if an above average curry moves to the west he is now going to struggle in the west because the average white man is superior to even an above average curry

well you think ugly people should be eugenics but the majority of ugly people are ethnics

being attractive completely depends on your race because all races evolved in different climates all races can look very different
Nah, all societies should cull their ugliest people too.

yeah theres a natural form of eugenics called selective breeding and sexual selection thats why incels exist its just a form of natural eugenics

but you cant always do that because even the ugliest foids can go on tinder and get hookups with normies or sometimes chad so if subhuman foids are allowed to breed with chad and create subhumans then why are incels not allowed either?

its hypocrisy

if your an ethnic curry and you live in curryland as long as you look above average in curryland you wont be an incel and be able to marry a curry foid

if your a white male and live in the west as long as you look above average for your race you wont struggle in the west

but if an above average curry moves to the west he is now going to struggle in the west because the average white man is superior to even an above average curry
Yes, Whites mogs curries. But India should sterilize their ugliest too

but you cant always do that because even the ugliest foids can go on tinder and get hookups with normies or sometimes chad so if subhuman foids are allowed to breed with chad and create subhumans then why are incels not allowed either?

its hypocrisy
Make it so that they get sterilized early on in life.

Yes, Whites mogs curries. But India should sterilize their ugliest too
well if you do that then what makes you think they are not going to fight back?

and how are you going to sterilize subhuman foids?